Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Urgent !

Discussion on [Help] Urgent ! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Urgent !

My Mysql is green light but its not recognizing the database? can anyone explain to me why its not finding the db? (using MaggieQ DB)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
urgent
09/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
as a link to download kbot and openstealth?
URGENT-URGENT -LEAD PLS
08/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys I bought a dedicate yesterday but i don't know how to put my metin2 server inside of it! I pay if someone help me!!! skype: synxsoft msn: [email protected]
[URGENT]
04/22/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
plzzzz we need to Conquer.exe For rev hack . . . in Veterans-Co Plzzz !! plz
URGENT! ALL SPEEDHACKERS URGENT!
04/25/2007 - Eudemons Online - 9 Replies
Hi everyone. I am an avid player of Eudemons Online and the first time i discovered AndyX's speedhack i was so happy beyond describing. About 2 weeks ago, i got caught but i got off without paying. Then 1 week ago, i was caught for the second time and i tried pretending innocent so i didnt have to pay the fee of 2760 eps to get out but this time the gm told me i was speedhacking and the location+time. all the speedhackers are slowly starting to be botjailed and this is a warning to every1....