[Poll]Who thinks we Should Release UndergroundGamingProject
Yes this is correct i would like to know if you all would like me to release Underground Gaming Project? if i get enough people to say yes i will release it but there will be only a little bit edited till some stuff is done , i will have a custom normal interface for now till Deadpool finishes the real one exp rates will be normal fully translated and we will have donations so people can donate to help the server out 99.9999% of the donations will go to the server so if you want me to open i will have this poll up for 1 week so let me know if you want me to open it now. this will be Alpha testing for the server .
why cant no1 say no its a free choice if they dont want the files to be relesed its there oppinion and no1 can easily change it but the most is up to Underground hes the owner spent the most time, money and effort in it so if 10000000 ppl say YES and 1 says NO or no one says it its all up to underground if he wants or no
why cant no1 say no its a free choice if they dont want the files to be relesed its there oppinion and no1 can easily change it but the most is up to Underground hes the owner spent the most time, money and effort in it so if 10000000 ppl say YES and 1 says NO or no one says it its all up to underground if he wants or no
thats very very true i agree with ya its everyones choice what they pick if they say no or yes its there chioce its not like its up to us to judge what they do :P
I'm very impatient, and I've been waiting for this server, so I think you should release it. There hasn't been any new servers for a while, so now may be a good time to recruit the most players.
Assuming this is CSOUnderground Like I think its talking about.
I think they should be released. This is such an awesome server. I would hate for the hard work spent on this to be wasted in anyway. I think people could make a lot happen with these there is a lot of potential behind this (not that was has already been done is any less credible.)
Plus I would especially hate for these files to be lost. Underground better have these files backed up at least like 5 times in different locations lol. And if he doesn't release them now he better release them if he decides to ever quit the server. =)
Assuming this is CSOUnderground Like I think its talking about.
I think they should be released. This is such an awesome server. I would hate for the hard work spent on this to be wasted in anyway. I think people could make a lot happen with these there is a lot of potential behind this (not that was has already been done is any less credible.)
Plus I would especially hate for these files to be lost. Underground better have these files backed up at least like 5 times in different locations lol. And if he doesn't release them now he better release them if he decides to ever quit the server. =)
[Release] Some Thinks 01/28/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies So girls and boys,
Here is my small tutorial where I'll show you a video,
How are these people you would most futile show where and how you can change things in the game.
The strange people: Trane / Janvier123 / Zombee / and much more.
Then let's start with number One.
[Poll]What gamemode to release? 08/17/2010 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies I posted a poll vote plz choose if you want to release Diablo Mod or CSDM - respawn Deathamatch
[Poll] Should I release Multi Hit hack. 04/04/2010 - 12Sky2 - 97 Replies Heya guys, I would like to know your opinion on me releasing my Multi Hit hack.
The hack could be very bad for the game and potentially destory it so maybe it is best not to release it or to sell it or just send it to alt1. :D
The Multi Hit hack enables you to hit 16+ times every 1 hit. For example two chars of the same level and stats + gear could duel. One using it and one without. By the time the one not using it has hit once the one using it would of hit them at least 15 or more times....
[POLL]Should I release Upgrade and Fortify hacks/exploids 12/07/2009 - Dekaron - 175 Replies Ok i have a few Exploids and hacks that i want to release
-+1-+6 expolid without Talisman (Step by Step Tutorial)
-+7-+9 exploid with Talisman (Step by Step Tutorial)
-Socketing rate exploids (Step by Step Tutorial)
-Duping (A Tutorial where u need to use your brains)
-Maybe i found a few to bring back the Nunvice exploid but its not sure yet
_________________________________________________ ______________