just a server is putting it short lol its a server with a lot of edits in it trying to move as far away from tq as possible
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when i saw this.. What have you guys done, changed the colours of a few things, called eudemons "minions" and eudemon points "underground coins".. Sure, you've probably done that but every concept is still EXACTLY the same.. zzz..
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when i saw this.. What have you guys done, changed the colours of a few things, called eudemons "minions" and eudemon points "underground coins".. Sure, you've probably done that but every concept is still EXACTLY the same.. zzz..
ok bro if u believe that those are the only changes then dont come join it...the server is open for those who wanna join...
i wanna join xD hio told me to wait waited like for a week o.o i think
keep being patient there
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKLyme
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when i saw this.. What have you guys done, changed the colours of a few things, called eudemons "minions" and eudemon points "underground coins".. Sure, you've probably done that but every concept is still EXACTLY the same.. zzz..
you have only seen what the screens are ... that is just for now while we finish working on all the rest there is a lot of work for us to do we are just giving people a option to have a look at the server in its beta stage
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when i saw this.. What have you guys done, changed the colours of a few things, called eudemons "minions" and eudemon points "underground coins".. Sure, you've probably done that but every concept is still EXACTLY the same.. zzz..
that made me laught when you wrote that because if you would like to know the interface is being changed, i am adding in 5 new maps, 260 new pets , and 3 new classes are coming out so there .
P.S. and when i mean new maps i mean ones that we made on our own not ones already in the game.
that made me laught when you wrote that because if you would like to know the interface is being changed, i am adding in 5 new maps, 260 new pets , and 3 new classes are coming out so there .
P.S. and when i mean new maps i mean ones that we made on our own not ones already in the game.
lmao nice ... makes me laugh when people comment like that on our project
[Release] Some Thinks 01/28/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies So girls and boys,
Here is my small tutorial where I'll show you a video,
How are these people you would most futile show where and how you can change things in the game.
The strange people: Trane / Janvier123 / Zombee / and much more.
Then let's start with number One.
[Poll]What gamemode to release? 08/17/2010 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies I posted a poll vote plz choose if you want to release Diablo Mod or CSDM - respawn Deathamatch
[Poll] Should I release Multi Hit hack. 04/04/2010 - 12Sky2 - 97 Replies Heya guys, I would like to know your opinion on me releasing my Multi Hit hack.
The hack could be very bad for the game and potentially destory it so maybe it is best not to release it or to sell it or just send it to alt1. :D
The Multi Hit hack enables you to hit 16+ times every 1 hit. For example two chars of the same level and stats + gear could duel. One using it and one without. By the time the one not using it has hit once the one using it would of hit them at least 15 or more times....
[POLL]Should I release Upgrade and Fortify hacks/exploids 12/07/2009 - Dekaron - 175 Replies Ok i have a few Exploids and hacks that i want to release
-+1-+6 expolid without Talisman (Step by Step Tutorial)
-+7-+9 exploid with Talisman (Step by Step Tutorial)
-Socketing rate exploids (Step by Step Tutorial)
-Duping (A Tutorial where u need to use your brains)
-Maybe i found a few to bring back the Nunvice exploid but its not sure yet
_________________________________________________ ______________