Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me..about create n put item in mall

Discussion on Help me..about create n put item in mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me..about create n put item in mall

what happen??..how to fix that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4302420.jpg (533.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 4307769.jpg (535.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 01/08/2013, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
try checking your itemminicon id an makesure it matches

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Item Mall
05/23/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
hi, i'm triying to buy something in item mall and i get dc, i check this in PS_DBAgent_system.log 2012-05-23 15:03:04 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent) 2012-05-23 15:03:13 connect game, Name= 2012-05-23 15:03:13 connect game, Name=
[Help]How can i add this in NPC or item mall
02/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi , maybe u think iam annoying . you're right then ;) i need some 1 tell me how can i add vigro in potion NPC and how can i add items in item mall ] my server's ready but, just few things ,and Dr.abdelfattah Helped me alot i swear this person deserve more then this :) HOW CAN I ADD VIGRO and ETC.. in NPC or item mall !
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
Item mall and where to look
10/19/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey , i been looking threw the forums and want to know 2 things , Please help .... 1: Is there a way to make the Gift work ? if so how , with that is there a way to take out the AGE link in the item mall and add our Current Donation link ? 2: Gift Box , do i need to say more ???? I have played a few Pservers and none have the Gift box working , or the way to set it up . If anyone has a idea on what to look for and how to edit it , or if you are a Pro in these Forums please give...
Item Mall
03/03/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey everyone I was wondering how can I add items to the in game item mall? I've tried using a hex editor on the cash.sdata and editing the db but I cant seem to change the icon and price that shows in game any help would be appreciated.