Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How can i add this in NPC or item mall

Discussion on [Help]How can i add this in NPC or item mall within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Help]How can i add this in NPC or item mall

hi , maybe u think iam annoying . you're right then
i need some 1 tell me how can i add vigro in potion NPC
and how can i add items in item mall [i swear that's very immportant]
my server's ready but, just few things ,and Dr.abdelfattah Helped me alot i swear this person deserve more then this

HOW CAN I ADD VIGRO and ETC.. in NPC or item mall !

Old 02/24/2012, 15:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
quick answer , you need to make sure that ITEM_ETC_ALL_SPOTION_02 "i think" is enabled in your Database,
then you need to make sure/ add it to the following tables in Database and also in the
same files in Media.pk2
1- Rf Package
2- Rf PriceOfPackage
3- Rf ScrapOfPackage
4- Rf Shops

for more details how to do it , search the forum there is a good guide how to make it

Old 02/24/2012, 18:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohamey1 View Post
quick answer , you need to make sure that ITEM_ETC_ALL_SPOTION_02 "i think" is enabled in your Database,
then you need to make sure/ add it to the following tables in Database and also in the
same files in Media.pk2
1- Rf Package
2- Rf PriceOfPackage
3- Rf ScrapOfPackage
4- Rf Shops

for more details how to do it , search the forum there is a good guide how to make it
i know that ,but iam not good at this stuff i need a guide for this >.>

« Elite-Sro problem | Swsro Files 90 cap Game Server. »

Similar Threads
About Item Mall
02/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys, i'm pasting days in this error. First, i got the DB from Statiic's Database 02-12-11 Second, i'm using WingSRO client that have 12D working properly + Data&Particles from KSRO. I'm wondering a thing that i buy an IM and i get DC. Things already tried to FIX: - Change DB Name (Now is SRO_VT_ACC) - Already config ODBC for new SRO_VT_ACC - Changed DBConnect - Config all .ini
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
[Help] Item Mall
01/26/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Heya i extracted and decrypted my Cash.Sdata, then i converted it to csv ( with shay_data_edit_0-1c ) now i hav this files: ProductList.import So in DBs i have PS_GameDefs/dbo.ProductList How can i put my ProductList.import into it?
[Help]i cant buy an item from mall
06/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
ive added a pally weapon to my server and i cant seem to get it to sell in shopping mall, it has the emoney field filled out in each the cq_itemtype and itemtype.dat the only thing i see thats wrong with it is the yellow description letters arnt showing up.
item mall
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
Well I got some xmas allowance and have been waiting to get something good from tq website (after 4331 i've been really poor, no more selling met scrolls and getting super gems) didn't buy db cause i think the new item mall will make dbs worthless... but now i'm growing impatient :D So any1 have any ideas on the item mall?