Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Some Help!

Discussion on Need Some Help! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Some Help!

I need some help:First im using an HalloweenDatabase
1.How can i make on all pet's max reborn 9999?
2.WarriorPdefMdef's cannot be compose on main atributes...on database it has Mdef an Mdef as main...but when i click to compose with my minor it wont give anything like SaintDragon....he just don't wanna be composed at main.
3.umm...can someone give me .sql for cq_levelxp...like ACME or somewhere that lvl go up harder...cuz in my sv with 1 xp skill on lvl 132+ it go up with 3 lvls +
4.another .sql i need for cq_dropitemrule......i need one that doesn't have halloween item's that can be show on ACME
5.umm...my castle...when they improve they(i mean players) house's and others....after relog..or server restart....they doesn't save...idk y
6.when i try to make an register and i enter my register site..or watever its called i get this error Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in e:\wamp\www\register.php on line 31...why?
7.that's it atm...plz help me...and ty
Old 12/17/2008, 20:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
bro u have to check ur files through navicat and ur .dats at the client (i am not very sure but i think that this is the prob for the castle)
Old 12/17/2008, 21:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dute_ma View Post
2.WarriorPdefMdef's cannot be compose on main atributes...on database it has Mdef an Mdef as main...but when i click to compose with my minor it wont give anything like SaintDragon....he just don't wanna be composed at main.
3.umm...can someone give me .sql for cq_levelxp...like ACME or somewhere that lvl go up harder...cuz in my sv with 1 xp skill on lvl 132+ it go up with 3 lvls +
4.another .sql i need for cq_dropitemrule......i need one that doesn't have halloween item's that can be show on ACME
5.umm...my castle...when they improve they(i mean players) house's and others....after relog..or server restart....they doesn't save...idk y
6.when i try to make an register and i enter my register site..or watever its called i get this error Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in e:\wamp\www\register.php on line 31...why?
Help Rexes13 ^^
Old 12/17/2008, 22:43   #4

add me , i can help u with most of ur probs
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 15:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dute_ma View Post
Code:
update cq_grade set reborn_limit=9999;
modify ini/MegeInfo.ini

2.well it should be in cq_config as i think.

3.Dioblo released a one look in his posts

Code:
Update cq_dropitemrule set item0=theitemyoulikehere
change the "item0" to item1-15 after running each query.
5.cq_castleitem,cq_castlenpc is damaged delete them and put them again i think.
6.which wamp you are using?which register.php you are using?
7.you are welcome
Necron.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 16:46   #6

im using Wamp5 0.5.2.....and register.php....i dont know how to look.......so i search for cq_levexp......in forum search.....but no luck.....so can u plz post in .sql if u have or the link where he post that...ty