Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Anyone want to try my programs?

Discussion on [Help] Anyone want to try my programs? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Anyone want to try my programs?

Hello all, How are you all doing? lol i know i haven't been here for awhile. I'm still attending college and is majoring computer science. I'm making a Multi function tool, which will be able to 1) update the client to a newer version, 2) Create websites with ease. Yes, i do know some functions doesn't work, please report here. Also, when you extract them, your Anti- virus will detect them as a virus. I don't know why lol i code in my laptop (which is Vista! :O) and goes to my computer (Which is Win7) and Norton thinks the program as a virus. Forget about the titles lol i wasn't sure that i was going to go far xD

Directions for TestSave_1:
  1. Download the rar, #link: *Note* This contains both this and update project.
  2. Extract them to your EO folder.
  3. Run and mess around with it xD *Note* It will save a file called Data.spbx.
  4. When you click "Run Game", it'll look for Eo.exe, i don't have a client, so i forgot whats the file called lol

Directions for Try auto update:
  1. ***NOTE*** You must have a web host or some kind of host, like wampserver to continue.
  2. If you do have wampserver or xampp, go to your hosting folder. For Wamp, its c:\wamp\www. For Xampp, its in c:\xampp\htdocs. And make a folder name updates.
  3. Inside folder Updates, make a file named Ver.ini.
  4. On Ver.ini, type 2.0. Late on, you can mess around with this :P I've set it to version 1.0 on the program, so it'll read this and think that there is a update available.
  5. By end, where ever you have try auto update, will have a program called "Warsexe", it'll turn it self into "Wars.exe" it downloaded from your localhost folder.

On TestSave_1, you see the tab2? That's where i'll implement the website maker.

OH! i forgot, must have .NET framework 4.0 i think. Download it here:

Things i need to fix:
Post below and i'll update it lol
Thanks
1 User

« Cq_map | NPC HELP »