Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can some1 help me? with this acc makin

Discussion on Can some1 help me? with this acc makin within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can some1 help me? with this acc makin

23. Now you will you will need to make yourself an account. Use this command in your mysql command client

insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());

i dont understand that can some1 explain it to me bit better so i can understand? TY
Old 12/02/2008, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,581
#Infraction given [Making 2 same Threads]
#deleted
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Makin a bot
07/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
i was wanting to know what would i have to learn to make bots that run in the background the main language i use is vb6
Bot Makin
02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Yo yall, im making a farm/proffing or whatever you wanna call it for mabinogi and i just like to know what are some features that should be included in it 1: Wool Gatherer Complete 2: SpiderWeb Gatherer Complete 3: Weaving 4: Wool pouch Quest 5: Auto Repair (Semi Working) 6: Metalurgy (Complete) 7: Fishing- (Complete) 8: Inventory Dump (Working For Some Fishing Items only)
MAKIN +12 ITS BUG KINDA NEED HELP
04/02/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
i found a bug that can make ur items into +12 how? 1st get free items +3 +4or higher and compose it in ur items those free items can be compose successively...it will not dissappear... reapeat it all over again untill boom ur items are all +12... THanks are Appreciated
Can some1 help with CE makin +9
01/18/2008 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
hii can some1 help my with it in english plz then ty :)