Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Code for +255 element weapons

Discussion on Code for +255 element weapons within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Code for +255 element weapons

any1 got the Code for +255 element weapons?
Old 10/06/2008, 21:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,581
there is no code, u need to go to cq_item, find your palyer id, item id and type 255 in these element thingys lol
Old 10/06/2008, 21:42   #3

oh ok..
Old 10/06/2008, 22:46   #4

put 1024 in warghostexp, then in eudemon_attack1,eudemon_attack2,eudemon_attack3
and eudemon_attack4 put 255 then all is sorted
Old 10/07/2008, 11:28   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by netlog_stefan View Post
there is no code, u need to go to cq_item, find your palyer id, item id and type 255 in these element thingys lol
Once more another useless post by the master of Spamming the forums with useless information and general stupidity. Kudos to you once again. PS i aint flaming you i am stating a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For$aken88 View Post
put 1024 in warghostexp, then in eudemon_attack1,eudemon_attack2,eudemon_attack3
and eudemon_attack4 put 255 then all is sorted
Your Right For$aken. Good job Mate
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2008, 23:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Once more another useless post by the master of Spamming the forums with useless information and general stupidity. Kudos to you once again. PS i aint flaming you i am stating a fact.

and your post wasn't useless?

It's a simple flame , why you said it.
Old 10/08/2008, 01:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmine View Post
and your post wasn't useless?

It's a simple flame , why you said it.
His post is agreeing with another post and stating a true fact towards the other one, Ive seen tons of ppl do this. Idk, but it seems like you ppl don't know the difference between flame and facts but deadpool has a broad, dead to the point way of explaining, deal with it. Anyway, thanks forsaken, I neva knew. ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2008, 13:28   #8

Received Thanks: 1,741
I would add forsaken forgot 1 thing, if ever fsoul actually does anything then his way would not give you any fsoul ability, as you also have to edit the special_effect and put in 8
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2008, 18:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaster View Post
His post is agreeing with another post and stating a true fact towards the other one, Ive seen tons of ppl do this. Idk, but it seems like you ppl don't know the difference between flame and facts but deadpool has a broad, dead to the point way of explaining, deal with it. Anyway, thanks forsaken, I neva knew. ^^

simply by adding a rude comment towards another person is called a flame , sure hes agreeing , but the first part is a flame , which is not needed.
Old 10/08/2008, 20:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
I would add forsaken forgot 1 thing, if ever fsoul actually does anything then his way would not give you any fsoul ability, as you also have to edit the special_effect and put in 8
i forgot about that bit xD
Old 10/08/2008, 20:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post

hell yeah all think im spamming, i jsut wanted to say thers no code. so thats spamming? look at the offtopic, there is a spam place, wher i can spam...
SO ******* STOP MAKING ME DOWN
HATE GUYS THAT DO THAT
Old 10/09/2008, 13:46   #12

Received Thanks: 1,741
and who are you to say what is or isnt needed xD
Old 10/09/2008, 21:33   #13

Quote:
hell yeah all think im spamming, i jsut wanted to say thers no code. so thats spamming? look at the offtopic, there is a spam place, wher i can spam...
SO ******* STOP MAKING ME DOWN
HATE GUYS THAT DO THAT
*sniffle sniffle*
dont start crying because people are doing to you what you do to them. Your post was useless and showed no helpfull information wannabe-mod,

PS. your post is reported
Old 10/11/2008, 13:43   #14

well, report it, say wannabe-mod to me whatever

i said in that posts that theres no spawn code for it
now stop mr. biggest e*PvP flamer, ur making me down always, useless, leave me alone, and were happy -.-

u dont need to do that, i never did anything wrong that could make u mad to me
Old 10/11/2008, 15:32   #15

Quote:
well, report it, say wannabe-mod to me whatever

i said in that posts that theres no spawn code for it
now stop mr. biggest e*PvP flamer, ur making me down always, useless, leave me alone, and were happy -.-

u dont need to do that, i never did anything wrong that could make u mad to me
excuse me. you started this **** by constantly acting like a freaking mod. You spam 90% of the **** time just to get your post count up. And people who actually give stuff to the community get warned and threatened to get banned when we call you out on it.

You act like your something special when in reality your just another forum user just like everyone else. You degrade and insult people just like everyone else does yet you have the audacity to sit here and say "Follow The Rules". You act like you are above the rules when in reality your not. You are no differnt than anyone else who uses these forums. 10 to 1 odds say you report this post as "Harassment" like you did with my last post so feel free, I already made the mods aware of it so your wasting your time. I get banned i get banned not too much of an issue. But i am tired of you thinking your something special.