Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Login To Game~

Discussion on Problem Login To Game~ within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Login To Game~

Help Me Plss~ Like U C In Attachments Pix All is Ok~ N I Already Make Id At Navicat~ But can't Login Game~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Problem~.jpg (18.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 02/13/2012, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
You already have one topic related to this. You do not need to make multiple topics over the same issue.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Have Problem To Login Game~
02/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
:confused: I Already Make All Working~ But When I Open Soul N Try To Login Its Said Server Down~ =_="
Problem to login game.
02/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I write down the password and user name in LOGIN SERVER it tells me we go but it did not go into my game and see what problems it brings to me .. http://up351.siz.co.il/up3/wznckzmty5yt.png plss ineed to your help..
Problem with login to game
10/11/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey all . I have got problem , when i start the game , everything is great but when i select server , so it is delayed and dont run :confused: Ty for all idea and repost ....
2moons registration-> in-game login problem
02/15/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey, I got a little problem with 2moons (acclaim), After such a long time I need to play it as I'm an unofficial middleman for 2moons/Dekaron trading... But there's a problem, I can't login in game, even if I registered the account using USA proxy.. and then also used proxy to log in, in game. Do you got any good way to do it ? Or someone maybe has a free empty account he could give me ? Would be appreciated.
Problem when open the Login and Game Server SS In Side!
10/29/2009 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys i have everything right and done the right way i think but when i open the Login and Game Server this is what they say. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?at tachmentid=31297&stc=1&d=1256856859