Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Completely New Music,Opening Map Files

Discussion on Adding Completely New Music,Opening Map Files within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Adding Completely New Music,Opening Map Files

Hello Well i would like to know umm I Wanna add new Music to CataMaze Map any one know how Oh and i made my Map files i got from an other TQ game how i add a Music for it xD

I wanna open umm the Map files it self not the .DMap files i wanna open the Map looks lol any one Got Me Here !! any help i would Owe who helps me MUCH!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2008, 19:14   #2

Received Thanks: 1,581
for the map look its in data folder i think in dds datas
Old 09/15/2008, 21:37   #3

elite*gold: 20
it was in dds files in CO2 but that horible lol for the arena there were about 500 ddsfiles that overlaped ect
Old 09/15/2008, 22:28   #4

i changed my music from cronus, elven city, gobi... but i dont know how i can change from this special maps :P
Old 09/16/2008, 06:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrAGoNStYLe View Post
i changed my music from cronus, elven city, gobi... but i dont know how i can change from this special maps :P
base_dir:\ini\GameMap.ini

it will list all the music files for each map (helps to know the map id) you can add more diferent music for each map with that aswell
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Removing music from opening clients
06/30/2012 - Zero - 3 Replies
I find the music when you open a client really annoying and since TQ has not given us a way to turn it off I thought I would share how to get rid of it. Open your Zero folder C:\Program Files\Zero Online Open the folder music Search for the MPEG "land" and delete Its that simple.
Opening the Shaiya model files
11/14/2011 - Shaiya - 14 Replies
I have ZS's Shaiya Data Extractor. Looks like Shaiya models are in .3DC format. Is there a plugin for 3Ds Max 2009 (32 bit) that will open those? 3D Object Converter 4.411 opens them, but I don't have the $80 (wtf) to register it and so can't save to wavefront .obj format (my usual format).
[Help] 5165 adding music 2 certain maps
01/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
i was wondering if any1 knew how 2 add music 2 certain maps that are not allready programed 2 play music? :pimp:
[GUIDE] Changing the Opening Music
12/04/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Since the website insists that I post something as I haven't in several weeks, (well, years really, but still...) I thought I would share with you a simple edit to get rid of the annoying start up music and replace it with something cool. The opening music is in .mp3 format, and is a simple file called music.mp3. So take any mp3 you have on your computer, make a copy of it so you don't lose it in case of a patch, and rename it music. Then cut and paste that to C:/Program Files/Conquer...
Help with opening files
08/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, I was trying to edit my server.dat for QoProxy and I set it from "open with unknown program" to "notepad". Now that I have changed it, it will not allow me to run Conquer because it says it cannot open it. How can I restore it to the default setting? I have Windows XP Home Edition SP2. Any help is greatly appreciated.