Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Once Successful Forum is Being Further Destroyed by it's Moderator...

Discussion on A Once Successful Forum is Being Further Destroyed by it's Moderator... within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/21/2012, 17:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Then please explain why you closed my warning post about the hacker threatening pservers? I cant see any of the above rules were broken.
You could argue that rule 1 was broken. But considering it was a warning to all owners about a blackmailing scumbag, it was ''RELATED''.
But what the hell, i have pretty much given up on this place having anything worth reading anymore, except this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 17:22   #17

elite*gold: 433
I totally agree with this post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2012, 17:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
Then please explain why you closed my warning post about the hacker threatening pservers? I cant see any of the above rules were broken.
You could argue that rule 1 was broken. But considering it was a warning to all owners about a blackmailing scumbag, it was ''RELATED''.
But what the hell, i have pretty much given up on this place having anything worth reading anymore, except this thread.

I closed your thread because your point was already stated, there was no need to have it open and welcome any flame wars.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 17:28   #19

Y'all enough fighting or yelling at each back and forth, whats done is already done. The SOPA and PIPA act/bills are on crack , there retarded. Lets try to save this section of ElitePvPers, and when then bills/act is over maybe we can have a brand new start and start over from there. (as in creating more pets/events/etc.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 18:28   #20

yes lukester we must stop this fight and you must know lukester most of members here need the food on a golden plate i mean they need everything needed to be released for public no one want to learn no one want to search no one want to ask everyone look for someone or something to take it or use it without any tiring work and btw we must do our best just to keep this section alive !!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 20:20   #21

Forum isn't Everything in the life..
You must have a real life here.. not about the "Games"
everything about the game?
seriously guys..Game is nothing..just for fun.. not about fighting.. i quitted EO long time ago
maybe cuz of Eurion.. lockin every thread i start.. so what...
Game is for fun not for FIGHT...
if i were EURION i would actually lock this thread...as its SPAM
..wanna play a game? wanna develop a game? do it/with out fighting.. maybe once in my life i was fighting everyone i saw...including(CerberusOnline) /figured it was wrong..made a sarcrasm at him...was bad.. got a reall LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF IT...
not just agame?maybe game is for making money ? maybe game is for being famous..
but Game ISN'T for Fighting ....GROW UP Guys...
Best Regards to all
At his real life & ^^ Game Life ^^
the game isn't a life.. i mean Career xD
Old 01/21/2012, 22:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZero[PM] View Post
Forum isn't Everything in the life..
You must have a real life here.. not about the "Games"
everything about the game?
seriously guys..Game is nothing..just for fun.. not about fighting.. i quitted EO long time ago
maybe cuz of Eurion.. lockin every thread i start.. so what...
Game is for fun not for FIGHT...
if i were EURION i would actually lock this thread...as its SPAM
..wanna play a game? wanna develop a game? do it/with out fighting.. maybe once in my life i was fighting everyone i saw...including(CerberusOnline) /figured it was wrong..made a sarcrasm at him...was bad.. got a reall LIFE TO TAKE CARE OF IT...
not just agame?maybe game is for making money ? maybe game is for being famous..
but Game ISN'T for Fighting ....GROW UP Guys...
Best Regards to all
At his real life & ^^ Game Life ^^
the game isn't a life.. i mean Career xD
Okay first oh all, we ALL have a life here, this is a forum life thing ma bob. We can choose to do anything we want to do or not, its OUR choice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2012, 23:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
however the section is being Threatened by
-Lack of Developers

BestRegards .
100% agreed. The lack of developers, people like Funhacker, is what makes this section dying.

I wouldnt blame just one moderator, however Crue contributed alot to this forum and I would work with the people that are contributing instead of ******* them off.
Also, I did not see Crues post that were not related to the private server development and were locked. I dont see anything wrong with posting an issue that may affect all private servers, not just eo.

I dont want to take sides here, but I will tell you it is annoying to see post asking the questions that already have been answered 100 times. Everytime i see post "Help ACC server is not running", I dont even bother to read it because it was easier for those people to post then search or simply to look at the realease section.

"For every rule, there is an exception"

Thats just my 5c ,
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2012, 02:54   #24

Okay Kiyoni, so your saying that you actually need no knowledge of how to code using special technical languages all you need is determination? If I actually knew that I would probably be doing it already, if you can teach me the very minimum basics i'd be very "willing" to try and develop a source code and im sure everyone else would be too.

Lol Really SZero? Really? Even if I actually had no life and made this forum my life, atleast I can um... Lets say... Type without making it look like im a herion addict with uncontrollable fits of movement. Like seriously..

So lets just pretend I didn't say I was going to release my material, i've reconsidered. Lol
Old 01/22/2012, 03:22   #25

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
You guys need to get into writing your own source code, instead of using binaries. It has many advantages over using the binaries, first and foremost you can be upto dated, secondly it brings people to the section to help you develop the code and to play around with what you have released. You can write in new features the EO has never seen before.

It would save this section, i mean just compare the EO pserver section to the CO one, they are near identical games but our section is several fold more popular and active, and ironically EO is now TQs flagship game. I mean, i asked a fairly basic question about a Map Status type and no one could answer me, you dont even understand how your own game works =/ this type of question is like fundamental to running a server.

For anyone interested in programing an EO source, go and download a CO source and convert it, it honestly isnt that difficult.

well seems i was woken from my slumber.. this is actually a project i have been working on, i may not be the best C# programmer or anything but im giving it a good go, just a shame that my work load is so heavy right now that it causes a lot of interference with working on this project... im currently a freelance php developer (not actually what i wanna be doing but hey, its easier to get a job doing it since you dont need the paper saying yes this person can do C# ... thats a big thing here in nz)

anyway.. there is me and funhacker, between the two of us we could answer most questions on how eudemons actually works... truth be told.. eudemons is so close to conquer it aint funny, even the packets, can almost take your packet structures and match them to eudemons packets, sure there is a few changes in the need of things like eudemons etc.. but when you look at the source codes for eudemons its clear how close it is to conquer. in saying that i wont be the one to take a LOFT source and wack eo packets into it :L

my first testings in eudemons packet structures compared to conquers was actually using your server source, being someone from the conquer community that i personally look up to and know you certainly know what your talking about.

bottom line is, yes co is hardly different from eo.. and it is not hard really, the CO commuity have already paved the way quite well for progressing in this, simply put theres 2 people in this whole section who still is around who can manage such a project.

if there is one thing that i struggle with the most, it would be encryption.. that is just one thing i havn't grasped yet, however im rather lucky in some respects with that as well, funhacker is the one person in this section who truely understand the encyption in EO, im yet to lean

now... @EVERYONE ELSE
grow up, really.. this section could be saved by anyone.. but yet you choose to blame a moderator, sure he might make a few bad moves... but don't we all? im not saying you all have to go out an start making sources, however how about something productive...

this section was ruinined years ago when certain servers made their little group of servers they feel are worthy enough to help each other out and left the rest to fail. THIS is when the section started going bad..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2012, 06:24   #26

I dont know why you had to write a bible... Anyway I think everyones actually lost faith in you, I mean its been literally a year that you've put everyone on this forums faith on hold so... Oh lyk im so busy, but lyk im back but lyk im busy again. Lol....
Old 01/22/2012, 07:36   #27

@Cruey
Wtf? every time something doesnt go your way you start flaming them.
Section removed due to insults
News Flash! No one owes you anything, Your a great coder i give you that, but you cant keep a server up for more than a month with out getting Pixxed off at something and shutting it down. no wonder every one who helps you quits.
Eurion is one of the best mods, i've worked with him on my CT project many times, if you ask for something he's more than willing to help, with out charging you an ass load of money you cant pay.
We all miss Mike (DeadPool) but he's busy with life and cant do anything right now for the forum.
Brian (Eurion) Takes time out of his life every day to mod the forum and as most of the people here, we do have lives.

@Korvacs
i couldnt agree with you more bro. The amount of people have gone up that visit this forum but with the exception that the number of leeches have been the increase, we havent had a new decent coder since hmmmm i cant remember the last decent coder that joined. all the great ones have moved on and all the ones that were supposed to take thier place didnt because no one takes the time to learn the damn game let alone figure things out about the game and learn how it actually works. its all pretty much a copy paste server type deal going on now with barely anything new, some one releases some thing and some one makes a change and released it as thier own. EO Official is the main game TQ has but as for Pservers go, every one wants to play the game but no one wants to code it.

@Eurion
Your doing a great job with the forums bro, keep it up and dont feed in to these Flamers comments.
remember UrbanDictionary.com says:

Quote:

1. flamer
Extremely flamboyant homosexual. Very bright clothing, loud speach, upbeat attitude, often noisy or annoying, intrusive. Very very gay...
"That guy is acting out some broadway musical in the middle of the street.. what a flamer.."

just for proof (:

@Karnyge
same goes to you, learn to code. its good to post about the game and ask questions but dont run your mouth about you never come here, 30 percent of the latest questions are from you. USE SEARCH and it will save you alot of time. or learn how the game works and you will be able to figure things out on your own. its actually quite simple if you think about it. so use your brain.:r tfm:
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2012, 07:47   #28

Alright, this post is NOT a argument center, if you do PM each other or something. This post was to tell everyone that the EO section is dying, and i think it came to mind already. Stop yelling/fighting at each other, what is this going to help? Shuddup, and continue with your lives.

Lukester.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2012, 07:51   #29

yes lukester and as this topic won't change anything in this section so please close it Eurion coz now it's like a spam

#Close Request
Old 01/22/2012, 09:06   #30

Lol so like there's this question that I always ask myself whenever your around fear reaper and thats: Do I actually bother reading what he has to say. I remember how we used to work with each other and I used to somehow metion that im having *** with one of the girls I know and you end up saying something that totally embarrass yourself saying "Removed" Um... Lets be honest, you look seriously unattractive and I've heard your voice sounds like a stoned puppy, but lets keep telling everyone your actually capable of having something touch your repulsive ****.

Oh and what am I talking about, you didn't do ANYTHING for my server, you thought you were doing alot but you couldn't keep up for 1 and secondly you didn't know how to do ANYTHING, not even add a single pet. You tried so hard to be like me and it didn't work out? Did it? Poor fear reaper.

But guys, lets remember. Fear reaper is very very sensitive, you'll have to be careful because if you tell him to f*ck off, he will get mad and delete all your server data. Thats what he did to me, he threw a tantrum. But apparently im the immature one.

Anyway, you can lock this and ill start a different source code thread.
Closed Thread