Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server-KingsOfKnightsEo

Discussion on Server-KingsOfKnightsEo within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server-KingsOfKnightsEo

KingsOfKnightsEo is now open for beta testing. type in kingsofknightseo in the address bar, we are first one on google under kingsofknightseo, its a forum website.---register an account there and then contact me for a game account as our register page is down. if u want to download the client u will need to look under downloads and patches, we also use an oem which is also under the downloads and patches...

Here is a description of KingsOfKnightsEo----It is a dedicated server, we have lots of great things to offer on the server. the compose rates are decent, we have working legion war and working pk tourny. we also have donations for the server, if you would like to help out with the server we have a donations page, just ask a GM or PM for more information. there is no limit to the max star on pets. we have 3 summon only but in the future we will have 4th and 5th summon, possibly 6th summon(4th, 5th and 6th summon will be by donations only). max level is 255, there is 3 staff members online everyday, to help run the server, DaKinG[GM][PM], [PM]Cloude[PM], and Aphrodite[GH], are the 3 staff members for right now. we will be accepting applications for GM/PM/GH spots in a few months, just apply on our forum under PM/GM Apps, and either myself or my brother will review your application for the postion you applied for. if you have any more questions just private message me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 82093511.jpg (565.7 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg 82001147.jpg (528.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 82489572.jpg (530.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 01/05/2012, 00:54   #2

Nice Server RevolutionEO based =D
Old 01/06/2012, 12:27   #3

Thats what i get when i click the first link after searching KingsOfKnightsEo
please post your full URL here and hope your site has an Epvp Linkback .
Old 01/07/2012, 23:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
Thats what i get when i click the first link after searching KingsOfKnightsEo
please post your full URL here and hope your site has an Epvp Linkback .
When I search for it on google.com all i get are his website, forum posts on here and files regarding his server. no football page anywhere.
oh and no backlink found either.
Old 01/08/2012, 20:33   #5

why not leave a url(....link) of ur server half of your potencial players will not be there ...go to google and find it... is what ur telling every1 ...i ask why?...
Closed Thread