Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding a good server

Discussion on Finding a good server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding a good server

I was wondering if theres any servers out there that has the vampire class? thats online that is lol and not coming out sometime next year xD
Old 12/03/2011, 12:34   #2

Join in Desturbia Online have vampire class
Old 12/04/2011, 03:56   #3

There isnt a db that has been released and allows create vampire like the official eo has. The owners of the servers, that have a vampire, put alot of hard work and created a vampire, however it is still not like official, but allows you to play a new class.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2011, 10:49   #4

wishfull thinking

well i hope they come out with a DB for the vamp soon its a pretty good class...i played one in official so lets all hope it comes out soon for us all to play on a p-server xD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FINDING A GOOD PRIVATE SERVER [SRO]
01/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
can anyone here give me the best private server of silkroad that you have played, and please give me the link for their client. THANKS!:handsdown:
Help finding a good bot?
07/27/2011 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I've been using a auto recover for a while on 12sky2 and although it works very well it makes me disconnect every 10-60 minutes and I'd like to be able to run it overnight. Is there a hack that would be able to auto aoe and auto relog me if i disconnect? I used to use blaxspirit but now its patched/down er idk what, and now i need something that'll let me keep going overnight. -Renegadez*
Need help finding a server
08/15/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows any active Pserver of cabal where we get a free RW3 bike at the beginning? Cause the ones I found are either dead or are fake....
need help finding pv server
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ya, im lookiung for a pv server where u start with whatever equips uwant. preferably 2-soc and i want a good server thats up alot and is bascily just for gw... anyone know of one?
need help finding a private WoW server!
03/11/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a private WoW server to join. Anyone know of a good one? How do I join one?