Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VPS that you use?

Discussion on VPS that you use? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VPS that you use?

Hello all I just wonder which VPS you are using?
as for me I use
Old 11/29/2011, 05:04   #2

For you amir123 better u use vps from outside malaysia because malaysia line so slow and for me shinjiru not in my short list vps provider. Bandwidth mostly up from 1000GB/month. This my opinion up to u ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2011, 09:23   #3

Received Thanks: 1,054
Old 11/29/2011, 16:56   #4

Old 11/29/2011, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 90
well
i use eum ... no vps server
but recommerd hosts hmm
i got a list that i woulnd recommerd , but its hard to say where to go if you are a hosting provider

atleast let me say that if you got a vps in scranton (there is 1 big datacenter there) then i would wish you good luck with the big downtimes

or if you are using a plesk vps for a few dollar (you know what site i mean) then i wish you good luck with getting your files back after 2 months (thats how my first and best server got lost .. my backup i remote stored got corrupted and the server itself got a hd whipe )

anyway
i wish you good luck with your provider , they are unknown to me so i can not say if htey are good or bad

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2011, 12:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by javairc View Post
For you amir123 better u use vps from outside malaysia because malaysia line so slow and for me shinjiru not in my short list vps provider. Bandwidth mostly up from 1000GB/month. This my opinion up to u ^_^
Well thank for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
I think I try move my hosting to that plaform

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillprince View Post
Already have a vps over there but I use to download torrent , I try open a server from there and see what happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
well
i use eum ... no vps server
but recommerd hosts hmm
i got a list that i woulnd recommerd , but its hard to say where to go if you are a hosting provider

atleast let me say that if you got a vps in scranton (there is 1 big datacenter there) then i would wish you good luck with the big downtimes

or if you are using a plesk vps for a few dollar (you know what site i mean) then i wish you good luck with getting your files back after 2 months (thats how my first and best server got lost .. my backup i remote stored got corrupted and the server itself got a hd whipe )

anyway
i wish you good luck with your provider , they are unknown to me so i can not say if htey are good or bad

Greetings From PowerChaos
Yes yes , I would review your hosting plan.
Old 12/02/2011, 19:01   #7

elite*gold: 540
personally I think a vps that you create and manage yourself is the best way to go...

at least then if things dont work so well with your current configuration you can just add or remove resources as you need to keep your system stable and running properly without having to rely on a support crew to do it for you when they see fit and without having to pay extra for changes to your server
and because youre the one that is managing it .. most of the time if something goes wrong you will know where to look as youre the one making the changes yourself

big thanks to the people who showed me an easier way to make one than the method I had been using