Hi its nice to meet yah. I've come from the Fires Of Heaven staff just to come and help out when and wherever I can. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do to help you out. Also I was just wondering what program you ahmed used to view and convert the .C3s for the client?
Hi its nice to meet yah. I've come from the Fires Of Heaven staff just to come and help out when and wherever I can. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do to help you out. Also I was just wondering what program you ahmed used to view and convert the .C3s for the client?
Thanks Appriciated
hit me up on msn ill give you the program i also have a cracked version of photoshop 8.1 CS if you need it
Hi its nice to meet yah. I've come from the Fires Of Heaven staff just to come and help out when and wherever I can. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do to help you out. Also I was just wondering what program you ahmed used to view and convert the .C3s for the client?
Thanks Appriciated
Look no one can Open .C3 files why?
Cuze TQ Made its 3dStudioMax Plugin
I Just open .dds files by PhotoShop
hit me up on msn ill give you the program i also have a cracked version of photoshop 8.1 CS if you need it
look ''dude'' i add you on MSN just to see if you know **** but like a see your just a NOOB that try to play that hes Cool,tell you what get a life play with your toys and leave us alone
Well thanks for that WARM welcome erreway, look i'm not here to be told what I can and cannot do! I'm just here to help and hoping that I will find more information for myself along the way. If you have a problem with that I don't really give a ****!
Yeah same for us Hero, we are trying new things everyday to get it working. Oh and just to let everyone know: The reason The Fires Of Heaven server will not be released is because we are still making some ajustments, tweaks and little things to improve lag problems. Please be in support of us and we don't accept bad mannors, I will post some screenshots as soon as I am allowed to.
Hi its nice to meet yah. I've come from the Fires Of Heaven staff just to come and help out when and wherever I can. Let me know what you need and ill see what I can do to help you out. Also I was just wondering what program you ahmed used to view and convert the .C3s for the client?
Thanks Appriciated
First of all welcome, 2nd of all :P add me on and the last which is 3rd .c3 can be opened with autodesck 3dmax studio but! its more compilicated than VisualBasic and Javascripting
First of all welcome, 2nd of all :P add me on and the last which is 3rd .c3 can be opened with autodesck 3dmax studio but! its more compilicated than VisualBasic and Javascripting
Woah Lol a Person from Alpha Stuff knew how to Open .c3 files Wow didnt Expect any Person would Make it Great Job E.M.E Really Awsome Job
and FlameGuy ok i will log in i just formated my pc so wait im downloading My Programs
and Just tell me what ur Email Adress FlameGuy Life and i said to him if u want my help contact me he didnt contact me Beside me and my Alpha stuff already did much thingys so i dont use Crue so much :P
I wanna know 05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Hi guys!!!!
This is a message for all the 90+ players in rSRO
Did u find 10D items and did u find them after a lot of time killin mobs or a relatively short amount of time?!? I'm just curious.
And also, are MagicPOP tickets going to be sellable in stalls like every other silk item(like avatars and premium) ?!?!?!
Thx in advance:D
MY SIGNATURE COLLENTION!,WANNA POST YOURS?POST IT HERE! I WANNA SEE! 01/23/2010 - Grand Chase - 43 Replies hey guys,i wuz kinnda bored and i thought ill make somethin fun so ive decided to make this thread, you can post your signature collections :D
Heres mine:
Note:all of these signatures are requests from other members.
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/Jaspmash_Sig_Request.jpg
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/LASS_SIG_MXADEXAH.jpg
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/genisis2 _2009/SIG_RONAN-MISTERYOSO.jpg...
wanna WTT 2 chr 01/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies i need to trade 2 chr frist one lvl 92 nuker on Hera and sec lvl 92 nuker on tibet for 1 chr lvl 100 bower or xbow/clric or wizy /clric in hera only use roby in trade he is tursted man
:bandit:
JUST WANNA ASK 12/11/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies SIR WHAT IF MY ACCT IS BAN 4 NOW BUT I GONNA PLAY IT NOW ON NEXT WEEK? DOES MY ACCT HAVED BEEN MONITORED EVERYDAY THEN? AFTER BANNED? CAUSE I WANNA TRY AGAIN TO CHEAT IT? TO TAKE MY LEVEL BACK AGAIN.................
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market? 03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...