Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]AccServer etc.

Discussion on [Help]AccServer etc. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 09/15/2008, 21:35   #16

elite*gold: 20
the problem is not whit the mysql

the conection is working on localhost whitout a problem

then i saw a other problem , i dont know how i dit it but the account server was working for 2 times

but then the other servers refused to start (gameserver)

so thats the strange thing i got so far

Greets From MageWarior2
Old 09/15/2008, 21:53   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,581
look at your configs lol
Old 09/16/2008, 03:03   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memodark4sony View Post
i am not angry that i didnot enter alpha but from this *** that came and told me today on msn " hey noob tell theahmahm **** " and easily ahm is my best friend so hero i will tell u something " dont start with bad words and bullshits then u come here like a noob baby and say that he is flaming stfu
Thats why you started begging me from 2 weeks to Enter in Alpha Team

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]About AccServer...
05/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hello.. i try change a default password mysql in config.ini, account.ini, shell.dat, shell.ini.. default password root n test and i try change test password then i try open AccServer.exe error.. if i use test password can open.. why ya?? please help me..
[help] accserver
10/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I have an account server setup. I'm looking for help on it. Its having an issue identifying the accounts. Its on patch 5065.
help me with AccServer
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i need help i can't active my AccServer with serial when i paste The serial into AccServer and click (OK) it Give No Action and when i try to make acc in Navicat i can't type in it only Numbers and when i make acc with numbers its only open the personal acc Admin
I need help with AccServer
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i finally done my private server but when i try to active AccSever With serial its not active and when i try to make an ACC in Navicat and open it in conquer its open the personal admin acc only i made about 6 accounts in Navicat
AccServer
04/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i made my server with 5065 TQ binary without using navicat my sql but i used the other way and i don't know how to make an account can any 1 tell me how and how to use CoAccount server and could someone gimme a link for 5065 server.dat..:o