Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server]EshiEo

Discussion on [New Server]EshiEo within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 07/06/2008, 07:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
uu fallenheroes and onther servers with odnations say IF you want to be more more more more more more extra powerfull Just Donate
Old 07/06/2008, 07:41   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedpotop View Post
uu fallenheroes and onther servers with odnations say IF you want to be more more more more more more extra powerfull Just Donate
see that is where the problem is a lot of the people who play pservers can't afford to donate that is why they play the pservers so where is the equal footing? we are only here to give people a nice place to play to make friends and have fun as equals
Old 07/06/2008, 07:48   #33

i tell u 1 sentence

how much is ur server to FallenHeroes
Old 07/06/2008, 08:10   #34

Quote:
i tell u 1 sentence

how much is ur server to FallenHeroes
i'll tell you in 1 i don't care how we compare to fallen heroes howabout this why don't you ask our members what they think cause its not what you think or even what i think its what our players think when you ask them what they think then you have the right to say whatyou think till then all that matters to me is our server and our players and maybe instead of worrying about what our server does or does not have or comparing our server to any other server look at your own server first
Old 07/06/2008, 08:16   #35

oh ok then Enjoy :P
Old 07/06/2008, 08:23   #36

Lol I totaly agree with Eshi . one Sense im staff on there server and im a coder 2 i know all the staff and we have many many things coming out soon for our server and we dont wanna be compared to FHEO it all depends on our players we are here to make there experince at EshiEo and to have loads of fun while on there. We want our players to say hey come play this cool server good composing rates, good exp rates , New pets and Ect. And thats what most have been doing we are gorwing everyday more and more players are joining So yeah i think Eshi Eo is a good Server and umm yeah if u are runnning ur mouth about it man i think u should Get ur Facts First before u say anything Ok .. Well i said my mind and thnx KingSexy[PM] , atm Just KingSexy cuz i on vaction
Old 07/07/2008, 02:20   #37

lets get this right....
If you donate...you get nothing for that.
"If guitar player play song...you give coins..you don't give and want that guitar for you."
So every server who's offer donations for gears..break to law.
You can check this....call to your lawyer.
I seen many games...Don't trust your luck.
Old 07/07/2008, 10:19   #38

alright idk no whats going on up there but, its free, soon to not have hamachi, and we are growing everyday :P register page is now working and hopefully will stay that way lol :P so have fun and enjoy urself to your fullest, it was nice talking to u and we all will be hoping to see u play on EshiEO enjoy register page is here for those that want to know
Old 07/07/2008, 19:12   #39

Quote:
tell me what is the features in ur server ha? what are the custom eud u made is leigonwar workin are mice eud working with no bugs ha if u played i would come with a list of bugs here lol and dont u think that the stuff of Servers Like FallenHeroes,Acme,NewDomain,Alpha ha their work compared to u lol i know funhacker he is 24x7 hours working lol

First and foremost, when the **** does having most features make a server the BEST? You could have the biggest house in the world, with everything you can imagine, but if its located in the ghettos, guess what? Its worthless...

Features dont mean ****, what matters is the attitudes and personalities of not only the server owners/helpers, but players as well. How they talk to you, how they help you and others, and things like that. I could give a **** less about features.

But thats okay, go on, go for the most features, despite degradadtion of other aspects.
Old 07/08/2008, 06:45   #40

woah no more fighting finally...*gets out from behind bushes* ***** :P
Old 07/09/2008, 02:39   #41

In order for people in the other hamachi networks to connect to the server, The host would also need to be in the same networks.
Old 07/09/2008, 04:58   #42

Thumbs down Bad

I personally had a very bad experience with the server, for starters theres an outrageous amount of downtime, these guys don't know how to keep their server secure because they have been hacked into and the pms give you no support even if they are online (which is a very rare occasion). Just my opinion on this server flame me if you like, I really don't care
Old 07/09/2008, 08:14   #43

and i really dont care either, ur one person others lik it :P its alright though everyone has there own opinions...and what u mean PM not givin support :P people do have lives and server is up now its just we were takin a break there is nothin wrong in that >.<
Old 07/10/2008, 00:21   #44

Well im back from vaction So yeah Soon i am reasling New Warrior And Mage Skill for this server and no other server will have it sense im the one who made it so yeah if u say i copied somone den ur retarted ty and ahave a nice day KingSexy[PM]
Old 07/10/2008, 00:23   #45

New skill Cool lol