Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase ur Eud compose rate

Discussion on Increase ur Eud compose rate within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increase ur Eud compose rate

please guyss i need help i dont know how to increase my eud compose rate i need video please and also i want to know how to make website and register page thx
Old 09/22/2011, 00:24   #2

elite*gold: 100
Ok i am sick of this! all you are doing is spamming when its as simple as asking a question in the search menu!!! Here:

Use the search button i have posted this many times.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2011, 00:36   #3

Search works

Compose rates:

Making a server video:

Registration page video:

I think everyone has been extremely nice about helping you. The search feature of this forum works very well. I know this because I just used it for you. I wish you luck and please do use the search function before asking a question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2011, 00:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHuntress View Post
Compose rates:

Making a server video:

Registration page video:

I think everyone has been extremely nice about helping you. The search feature of this forum works very well. I know this because I just used it for you. I wish you luck and please do use the search function before asking a question.
Thanks you very much for that, you explained it better than I did lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2011, 09:51   #5

I cant use the increase of Eudemons compose rate i tried so many times and i dont understand anything of register page i need video please
Old 09/22/2011, 10:39   #6

If you have read/watched those guides you will have no problem with making a register page or anything else if you have problems post them here and someone will help you but just saying "I need help" wont get you anywhere.
Tell us the specific problem you have and someone will help.

Thanks
Thanks
2 Users