Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rumor that was running around...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rumor that was running around...

Just to clarify any confusion, The rumor that stedabest321 aka Ziggy, TeddyBear made about BlackIceGaming shutting down is not true. He basically screwed me over. After a few days of him being nice and helping us he took our stuff and made his own server. He took some of my stuff that I hand made. And so I had to start over from square one. Even my CO that I made that could not be just brought back was/is gone. He did this because of some members here at BlackIceGaming was supposably being mean to him. If I was anyone I would watch out for him. I have a feeling that he will release some of my work. If he does I will let a mod know, And will have many people to back me up for it. As in My Vote page that NO other EO server has, Sadly he took it. I made it. And have members to back me up on it. So if you see him posting a vote page, or anything else... I might have made it not him. I just thought I would let everyone know. The BlackIceGaming Thread is posted here: BlackIceEO

Closed Thread

« Need Help it happen when i change new DB.. | Need help !!! »