Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Attention!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Attention!

ATTENTION everyone! I have proof who has been hacking everyone and the person is the owner of fallen heroes eo! QUIT that server its BS that noob made a foolish mistake by trying to hack me and for all the programs to detect it it was avg, lol yes i have proof i traced it back to the source and then i observed the internet activity of said subject for 12 hours. indicating i got that from him. The first time he got it to my pc when i wasnt ready. i had to re format my pc and i wasnt going to get it a second time. so i advise everyone to QUIT fallen heroes EO!

Yea thats right ***** you've been detected. ACESS DENIED

Old   #2

LMAO, that shows no proof at all, and besides me hacking? psh thats a load of ****... if your the owner of that server that had username test and password test then yea you should be hacked for being so retarded to keep the defaults, i basicly just showed you how someone could mess something up for not being careless....

we had lots of threads that could of prevented that...

PS: i changed your pass to test22

to all the other server i didnt touch, i didnt even know how to get into my own server untill the owner of new domain showed me, he can even vouch for me, my server was wide open just like the rest of yours

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBebi View Post
LMAO, that shows no proof at all, and besides me hacking? psh thats a load of ****... if your the owner of that server that had username test and password test then yea you should be hacked for being so retarded to keep the defaults, i basicly just showed you how someone could mess something up for not being careless....

we had lots of threads that could of prevented that...

PS: i changed your pass to test22

to all the other server i didnt touch, i didnt even know how to get into my own server untill the owner of new domain showed me, he can even vouch for me, my server was wide open just like the rest of yours

He is trying to protect his *** because he knows he has been caught, He THINKS that i dont know or am not smart enough to do anything but to everyone on fallen heroes EO i suggest you leave your being lied to and deceived that whole server was put together from other peoples stuff the owner and whatever that other noob is, its fake worthless all they have is a dedicated server that aint worth a potters blow to hell....

PS: You've been Caught ***** Acess DENIED
Old   #4

Stop Flaming =\

Old   #5

LMAO, built by other people? you joking i got newer files then ANYONE on any private servers, you guys cant touch my files ^^... your such a joke
Old   #6

cmon u little kids stop with this, dani u think he hacked you? tell him *** you and go on with your life.. Bebi you didn't hack? then just say i didn't and go on with your life as well . .
Old   #7

Received Thanks: 1,579
yea and pls dont flame xD
Old   #8

LMAO kids make me laugh, thats all i got to say.
Old   #9

what a ppl acc root pass test or acc test pass test i can entre all ur dbs dark didnt do anything wrong he showed u u are just retarted
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

thank you ahmedpotop, finally someone that realised what i did, see championeo... even though there were so many threads on how to prevent this, you still didnt do anything about it so i just wanted to show you that your still vulnrable
Old   #11

DarkBebi u acted like a little kid when u argued with him, but he is a fool for not understanding what u did. EVEN if he wanted to hack you say THANKS to him! now u know how bad protected your server was!~

DarkBebi good job.

-CLOSE this usless topic please-
Old   #12

DarkBebi u acted like a little kid when u argued with him, but he is a fool for not understanding what u did. EVEN if he wanted to hack you say THANKS to him! now u know how bad protected your server was!~

DarkBebi good job.

-CLOSE this usless topic please-
Old   #13

Darkbebi theirs a difference when you hack a complete noob who shouldnt have a server period than to if you attempted to inflict someone with malwarrior spyware to steal their pass for their server and hack them. just because your server isnt the best gives you NO right to steal other peoples hard work. your a useless scumbag with a piece of **** server
Old   #14

So DarkBebi's server is worse that yours? lol i logged in and so 1 YES 1 PERSON ONLINE daniel.. i dont think he need anything from your server.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal46 View Post
So DarkBebi's server is worse that yours? lol i logged in and so 1 YES 1 PERSON ONLINE daniel.. i dont think he need anything from your server.
thats because your uglyness scared them all away