Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Attention!

Reply
 
Old 06/14/2008, 20:33   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 11
when i played your server there were like 5 people online but when i left 1 left.. hmm yeah i scared them..



Eternal46 is offline  
Old 06/14/2008, 21:24   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 49
changing some1 password isnt hacking
connecting to some1's database isnt hacking
hacking is C++ (I think)
connecting to some1's pc (without an program) is hacking !


666^^devil^^666 is offline  
Old 06/14/2008, 22:15   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 11
ok then so we all agreed~

Aron you are noob ; Bebi you are good


i bought a psp :P
Eternal46 is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 01:58   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 62
Quote:
i bought a psp :P
i got a psp too, i got like 20 games for it including final fantasy 7 crisis core. incredible graphics


DarkBebi is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 03:15   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Darkbebi theirs a difference when you hack a complete noob who shouldnt have a server period than to if you attempted to inflict someone with malwarrior spyware to steal their pass for their server and hack them. just because your server isnt the best gives you NO right to steal other peoples hard work. your a useless scumbag with a piece of **** server
yeah right, sorry now i am stepping in, Why the hell would we steal anything from YOUR server. As it stands our server is the most upto date out there, though there are a few that are catching up to us.... And as for hard work, let us know when you actually do some, because so far from your posts all i have seen is you leeching off of other people and not give them credit when you take thier ****. I have seen the Database files you claim are a super database..Please, i think my 3 year old nephew could code the same stuff, all you really did was change a few numbers. Come to think of it my nephew actually helps me with the cq_generator and cq_monstertype tables. Goes to show you something about the 3 year olds today
PsykoChyld is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 04:01   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
yeah right, sorry now i am stepping in, Why the hell would we steal anything from YOUR server. As it stands our server is the most upto date out there, though there are a few that are catching up to us.... And as for hard work, let us know when you actually do some, because so far from your posts all i have seen is you leeching off of other people and not give them credit when you take thier ****. I have seen the Database files you claim are a super database..Please, i think my 3 year old nephew could code the same stuff, all you really did was change a few numbers. Come to think of it my nephew actually helps me with the cq_generator and cq_monstertype tables. Goes to show you something about the 3 year olds today
Im not stupid i posted none of my db lol you got me confused with the real noob livi_wivi or whatever
danieldada is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 04:23   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 106
wtf is this i hope its not true darkbebi cause what happened to me is not cool and ive always giving credit to all of the people releasing this stuff
well neways im not pointing any fingers myself untill i get my computer geek hacker over here hes comming over soon to help me out cant wait revenge is sweet


sincerly ~$IAMLBM$~
thegreatlbm is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 08:18   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldada View Post
Im not stupid i posted none of my db lol you got me confused with the real noob livi_wivi or whatever
prove it then, quit starting **** where there aint no **** to start. Especially talking about a server that completely kicks the **** out of your server. And to think we got 4 more new pets comming out soon ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
wtf is this i hope its not true darkbebi cause what happened to me is not cool and ive always giving credit to all of the people releasing this stuff
well neways im not pointing any fingers myself untill i get my computer geek hacker over here hes comming over soon to help me out cant wait revenge is sweet


sincerly ~$~
dude you know me of all people better than that. You know i wouldnt be working with someone i didnt trust especially with **** like this. All it boils down to is someone is trying to point the finger for their own stupidity.
PsykoChyld is offline  
Old 06/15/2008, 11:26   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 248
Received Thanks: 11
posts tarting to get bigger and bigger... we better close soon xD


Eternal46 is offline  
Reply



« HELP PLS PLS!!! | D-War Server »

Similar Threads
Attention..!!
07/06/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Ninja Saga has activate their Anti-Cheat Program so be careful if you use your hacks.. if you get caught don't blame the people who post the hacks here ok? hope i help..
ATTENTION!!!!$$$$$$
10/03/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
I am willing to pay 30e for that lucky gye who makes 100% working hack 4 Gpotato...and his willing update always after patch.. ofc i will donate more euros cause now im doing more work so i can easily pay 10e 2 weeks/month.. we just need team or gye who keeps up with 100% working hacks on date. Priva message me if ur intrested. It doesent matter if it goes public, just release a working hack and i will pay rightaway with paypal!*sighs*:o:handsdown:
Attention
10/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
This is just a heads up that i will be starting to clean alot of the older posts that are either inactive or have newer version available. This is to stop alot of the new comers from NecroPosting (posting in a thread that has been dead for a very long time). I have been planning to do this for quite some time because it will also neaten up the forums and make the search button work a little better. And just to clear it up before anyone thinks i am talking about them. NecroPosting is not...
Some Attention Please
06/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
i am 100 percent sure that Justin of Ace Eo us the srvrs Hacker he told me on yahoo then he told me i will hack ur server then i kicked him from my Yahoo thats Really haha Let Him Try with Me This Time



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.