Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New server Released DarkEO

Discussion on New server Released DarkEO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

u can join my server but i have to make ur account add my on msn ill make it for u
To download game vist my site
if need help talk to me on forms or msn have fun and enjoy the free eps
wisp me in game too if need help Dark[PM]

« New server Released DarkEO | I have a Great IDEA »

Similar Threads
DarkEO Released
07/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 25 Replies
Welcome to my Server's Tread. I wanted to update my Tread so people know what they have in my Server.... Read below for Info. Website: E.O.Z.O Gaming Network Features: ScreenShots: Link We have a NPC for a MonthlyEvent and WeeklyEvent. We alos fun a Day Event which go's from maintenance that night to maintenance the next day.
Re-Released DarkEO
07/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Hey guys as you may know DarkEO was shut down but its back up and running fully. There only 1 problum register page not done yet so im working on :P Site: DarklordsEO
DarkEO
06/25/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
DarkEO 1.Has great compose rates now!!! 2.Updated max star to 150*!! :P 3.Wisp me in game if need help Dark enjoy everybody!!! Dark:)
DarkEO
06/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Want to play a private server over run with PM's, wanna play a private server where the owner Up's his pets stars to a HUGE amount so you cant have a rank 1? Play DarkEO :P Sorry was kinda cool private server at 1st but the PM's are popping up everywhere and taking over, so should remain a friends to the owner server. PS: If they dont like you they enemy you and give you crap :P well done for a proffesional server Dark Not that many people did play this server but just for future references to...
05/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
New server Released DarkEO If u want to join i have to make ur account just add my email its g-raval To download game see my site Dark_LegionEO if need help talk to me on msn or forms:P