Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarkEO

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarkEO

Want to play a private server over run with PM's, wanna play a private server where the owner Up's his pets stars to a HUGE amount so you cant have a rank 1? Play DarkEO :P Sorry was kinda cool private server at 1st but the PM's are popping up everywhere and taking over, so should remain a friends to the owner server. PS: If they dont like you they enemy you and give you **** :P well done for a proffesional server Dark[PM] Not that many people did play this server but just for future references to those of you who want to try it, try another server.

Ps Defend the server as much as you want, lets just say Im doing a review on it :P from a normal players point of veiw.

Old 06/13/2008, 09:02   #2

just a question, why play a hamachi server anyway? is acme/new domain/fheo to bad for you?

Old 06/13/2008, 12:15   #3

elite*gold: 20
hey,
first who are you in game?
and second i do know what dark has done and so far i havnt found one person that is not ****** off about it.
i have to say it is being very selfish and he has "promised" not to touch the db other than making a acc with the register script if needed lol

hio77
halo779[pm]

PS. this may be a pms view but it has been talked over with others first
Old 06/14/2008, 07:26   #4

Hey if u dont like my server thats fine but dont be a baby over it.
If u ask me i toke all [PM] pets away and i made only 2 [PM]s.
Dark[PM] no pets halo779[PM] no pets
So get over it they only had pets for 1 day
But hey thats my point of veiw

ps: come join and enjoy best compose rates and friendlist staff

Dark[PM]

Old 06/16/2008, 17:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama020153 View Post
Hey if u dont like my server thats fine but dont be a baby over it.
If u ask me i toke all [PM] pets away and i made only 2 [PM]s.
Dark[PM] no pets halo779[PM] no pets
So get over it they only had pets for 1 day
But hey thats my point of veiw

ps: come join and enjoy best compose rates and friendlist staff

Dark[PM]
lol you forget your own char about my pet was 60*+ closest was his 41* over night it went to 80+ not just 1 pet either so you dont be the "baby" if you cant handle someone having better pets keep your server private To yourself. Please try and provide the truth as I have. And 2 pets for 1 day? lol Halo had pets for the 1st couple of weeks so please dont make stuff up, see this goes to show just what mature ran server you have anyways I did like the server till this happened and have moved on to better so good day :P And read what your [PM] [psted before you he has agreed with what I said so maybe we are all babies in your server? lol good luck mate.

@DarkBebi.. New domain To over crowed and constant dc's, acme could never get it to work so gave up, And your server hmm wasnt bad I liked it but to pay for 4th and 5th summoning? may as well keep playing real eo same principle applies people with the money win.
Old 06/17/2008, 01:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3stiler View Post
@DarkBebi.. New domain To over crowed and constant dc's, acme could never get it to work so gave up, And your server hmm wasnt bad I liked it but to pay for 4th and 5th summoning? may as well keep playing real eo same principle applies people with the money win.
wrong, due to the simple fact that #1 we are about to actually make 4th available to all and 2 how the hell do you expect us to keep our dedicated server, keep shelling out the money our of our own pocket. get a clue
Old 06/17/2008, 03:10   #7

@ PsykoChyld lol since when did it cost money to run a server other then your internet usage and power, now that as far as I know doesnt cost 1000 a month does it? I was simply stating a fact so how about you get half a brain, no wait then you'd be dangerous. :P If you look at the post he asked me why I wasnt playing these other servers, so I gave my reply. And @ this statement "#1 we are about to actually make 4th available to all"
well there you go, only 1 server Ive ever seen that makes you pay for it, glad your catching up to all the other free private servers
Old 06/17/2008, 05:01   #8

can someone give me the second part to the Darkeo cuz when i try to download it says this Your IP address 71.214.221.205 has just downloaded 1046478848 bytes. Please wait 101 minutes, then try your download again.
Old 06/17/2008, 06:29   #9

elite*gold: 20
just wait lol although thats not a usal thing to happen
Old 06/17/2008, 15:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3stiler View Post
@ PsykoChyld lol since when did it cost money to run a server other then your internet usage and power, now that as far as I know doesnt cost 1000 a month does it? I was simply stating a fact so how about you get half a brain, no wait then you'd be dangerous. :P If you look at the post he asked me why I wasnt playing these other servers, so I gave my reply. And @ this statement "#1 we are about to actually make 4th available to all"
well there you go, only 1 server Ive ever seen that makes you pay for it, glad your catching up to all the other free private servers
were you born stupid or did you practice it? do you even know what a Dedicated server is? here let me use small words for you there bud. Dedicated server means we dont host it on one of our own PC. Get a clue kid. And you say if i had half a brain i would be dangerous. On a side note....we are way ahead of all the other pservers thank ya.
Old 06/17/2008, 15:49   #11

PsykoNub lol Get a life dude, Not my fault you pay for something that can be free are you stupid or did you just get dropped on your head at birth? And *golf clap*? Who cares man dont get your knickers in a knot :P freedom of speech I answered a question asked why I didnt play that server that was my responce, dont like it? Dont read it, now go back to the hole you crawled out of With an attitude like yours e Im glad I dont play that server, full of yourself, throw out insults because I answered a question, I'll throw them back nubcakes. Anyways, you have gone off topic its not all about you, you know :P THE END.
Old 06/17/2008, 19:23   #12

Edited my post due to the fact the nub isnt worth me responding to again

« [Help]Questions about something... | [HELP} »