Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hidden Casuals

Discussion on Hidden Casuals within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 246
Hidden Casuals

Most of you already know this, but I searched for it and couldn't find it so here it goes.

Turns out there are three unreleased casuals that are fully functional inside every copy of your pservers out of the box. For some reason no one put them in any of their item lists. Using the award item command, (/awarditem) you can get Tranquil Time - 190020, Light Shadow - 190040, and Elven Dance - 190060.

Also, there are "copies" of miracle light. Male - 190200, Female - 190220. There are also two casuals that are able to be equipped, but end up showing as whatever casual/EQ you had on before. Brave Light Male - 190280, Female - 190300 if you are interested.

Finally, if you like to use /armor codes they work for all these casuals except the Brave Lights. If your server has changed the original Miracle Light to the Black Nice, you can use the copies to display the real ones.

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. Feel free to flame if it does
Thanks
15 Users
Old 05/30/2008, 16:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why you need to post this ?
Old 05/30/2008, 17:16   #3

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666^^devil^^666 View Post
Why you need to post this ?
Why do you need to post pointless **** in my nice shiny new thread? There were no threads with this info out there so I decided to add it. This forum is about sharing information, well, at least that's what I thought it was about. If your just trying to up your post count go do it somewhere other then my thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2008, 19:05   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 666^^devil^^666 View Post
Why you need to post this ****
If you look at navicat itemtype (Or download fullitemtype.txt) you can see that items too
THIS THREAD IS ****
shhhhh quit cryin please. This thread aint ****. He was sharing information. Is there a law aginst it these days or something. Grow up kid. You forget there are still people who aint all that knowlegeable with navicat so this helps them as well. Quit busting the guys ***** because he wants to help.
Thanks
5 Users