Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help makin server for LAN

Discussion on help makin server for LAN within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help makin server for LAN

can some1 tell me how to make a server that can run through the LAN?
Old 05/15/2008, 17:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
For you make Your Server on Lan, you need insert your IP Address on the configs of server. AccountServer and GameServer. If you dont know what is the IP of your machine go to Start>Run>CMD. Later IPCONFIG, look your IP Local and insert him at config from server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help for makin shaiya server
08/22/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
i got every thing i need but i dont know how to put the server in the D driver i read the guide but i still couldnt understande it plz make it more clear im learnig this stuff so i a bit new for me Copy the Shaiya Test Server to "D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER". Note - Must use exact path or it will not work!! :confused:
About Makin a bot
07/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
i was wanting to know what would i have to learn to make bots that run in the background the main language i use is vb6
Help makin a Runescape server
06/17/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
Hello there i need help makin a runescape private server if you help me get a Runescape server running you can have PM/Admin on my server
Does any one need help makin a server on VPS
06/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I am helping any one who needs help making a server on there VPS becuse im kind and i have my own server so i know what im doing
Bot Makin
02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Yo yall, im making a farm/proffing or whatever you wanna call it for mabinogi and i just like to know what are some features that should be included in it 1: Wool Gatherer Complete 2: SpiderWeb Gatherer Complete 3: Weaving 4: Wool pouch Quest 5: Auto Repair (Semi Working) 6: Metalurgy (Complete) 7: Fishing- (Complete) 8: Inventory Dump (Working For Some Fishing Items only)