Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help with navicat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with navicat

hi can anyone help me ? i need do user table or soemthing for this data below im a bit confused help would be appreciated thanks!

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';

Old 04/03/2008, 18:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by For View Post
hi can anyone help me ? i need do user table or soemthing for this data below im a bit confused help would be appreciated thanks!

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
You have to open your eudemon_phdev.rar, then you have to extract the files in it to your mysql database. (C\:Program Files\Mysql\Mysql XX)
And make sure you put your file "account" into (C\:Program Files\Mysql\Mysql XX\data) Then you want to open your mysql command line client. Then just copy and paste those query's into it. And it will create a new EO account with the username:test and password:test. If you still cant get it let me know, ill try to help more.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2008, 19:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution263 View Post
You have to open your eudemon_phdev.rar, then you have to extract the files in it to your mysql database. (C:Program FilesMysqlMysql XX)
And make sure you put your file "account" into (C:Program FilesMysqlMysql XXdata) Then you want to open your mysql command line client. Then just copy and paste those query's into it. And it will create a new EO account with the username:test and password:test. If you still cant get it let me know, ill try to help more.

ok thanks ill try this.... if i cant get it to work u got msn or something?
Old 04/03/2008, 19:36   #4

no i couldnt get it to work add my msn

« KingsEO "Register" "OEM" "Logintool | show some legion war and castle system test pic!! »