Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help with navicat

Discussion on Need help with navicat within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with navicat

hi can anyone help me ? i need do user table or soemthing for this data below im a bit confused help would be appreciated thanks!

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';

Old 04/03/2008, 18:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by For View Post
hi can anyone help me ? i need do user table or soemthing for this data below im a bit confused help would be appreciated thanks!

SET PASSWORD FOR 'root'@'localhost' = OLD_PASSWORD('test');
ALTER TABLE `account`.`account` MODIFY COLUMN `password` VARCHAR(32) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL;
insert into account.account (name,password,reg_date) values ('test','53b6320eb06e2c62888a6d1739cd24bd',now());
grant all on account.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
grant all on my.* to 'ODBC'@'localhost';
You have to open your eudemon_phdev.rar, then you have to extract the files in it to your mysql database. (C\:Program Files\Mysql\Mysql XX)
And make sure you put your file "account" into (C\:Program Files\Mysql\Mysql XX\data) Then you want to open your mysql command line client. Then just copy and paste those query's into it. And it will create a new EO account with the username:test and password:test. If you still cant get it let me know, ill try to help more.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2008, 19:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution263 View Post
You have to open your eudemon_phdev.rar, then you have to extract the files in it to your mysql database. (C:Program FilesMysqlMysql XX)
And make sure you put your file "account" into (C:Program FilesMysqlMysql XXdata) Then you want to open your mysql command line client. Then just copy and paste those query's into it. And it will create a new EO account with the username:test and password:test. If you still cant get it let me know, ill try to help more.

ok thanks ill try this.... if i cant get it to work u got msn or something?
Old 04/03/2008, 19:36   #4

no i couldnt get it to work add my msn

« KingsEO "Register" "OEM" "Logintool | show some legion war and castle system test pic!! »