Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting GMs DEVs and Beta Testers

Discussion on Recruiting GMs DEVs and Beta Testers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at
Old 06/06/2011, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
You should ask here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/06/2011 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
06/06/2011 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
06/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
06/06/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies