Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with eud summon

Discussion on need help with eud summon within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with eud summon

for some reason i can't find the 6 and 7th eud summon stone but yet i found a 12 eud summon stone why did people skip 6,7,8,9,10,11 eud summon ?
can some one help me find or make a query for 6,and 7 eud summon stone?
Old 06/04/2011, 02:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please make sure that you post in the correct forums. As for your question, Most people just base it off of 3rd summons, so there was no need to release it.
Old 06/04/2011, 12:26   #3

elite*gold: 90
you can take a look at the 12 summon stone to know how to make a 6th , 7th , ... summon stone

you just need to change a value to 6 or 7 or whatever number you like (i do not know anymore how the value is called , but it is located in cq_users and stands on number 2 )

thats why i say to take a look at the 12 summon stone , as you just need to change the number 12 in a differend number (or take a look at the 3 summon stone)

hopely this helps you
Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
2 Users