Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Disappearing

Discussion on Guild Disappearing within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 06/07/2011, 12:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
I used WinMySQLAdmin to run 4.0.27, and I keep getting errors on my page.
My MsgServ also keeps crashing upon load...

Try to debug one problem, make 2 more @_@ lol

You can click my banner and click Eudemons, to see the errors...
"mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in (page) on line (number)"
This happens for every attempts to load data.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Items disappearing
09/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
has anyone ever heard of items just poofing out of existence? I mean literally just disappearing. any answer would be helpful
TzPhQy - Enemies Disappearing
03/30/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I've noticed that while this bot is running it sometimes has issues with enemies disappearing. The bot will be running fine for a long time, then it comes across an enemy that it wants to kill, moves to the enemy, the enemy disappears, the bot walks away, the enemy reappears, and the vicious cycle starts all over. Has this been a recorded issue with this bot? Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks.
|Help| Spawns Disappearing
08/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
After starting up the NPC server, all the spawns appear as they should, but moments later they all disappear, except for the Gobi and Elven spawns. In conclusion: NPC Serv start -Spawns OK --(5 seconds later) ---All spawns (except Gobi and Elven) disappear
Disappearing
10/20/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
I made this (sort of hack) it isnt great but i use it for guildwar, if you replace this file with your current Action.dat and you start up conquer you can run really fast, now this is still client side but when ur running circles, u disappear and nobody can see you but you can still see yourself so if anyone likes this just use it :P oh yeah its virus free or conquer has been messing around, just make sure you back up your old Action.dat if your going to play normally again oh yeah it sometimes...
Question - Disappearing Players
05/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey guys. Just trying to find out if there is any program out there that can make players disappear just like the old COloader. I'm trying to get this so that I don't run off the stake at TG when someone walks in front of the stake I'm fbing. Any help would be most appreciated. Hiddenlife.