Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Making Custom Casuals

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,695
Making Custom Casuals

Guys I need at least 1 good file cracker, I would like to edit the .c3 files as they are the model mesh for eudemons characters hair weapons and so on, they cant be too heavily encoded as they are easily changed I just did a hex replacement of C1 and made it D2 this changed it to one side being hugely stretched but im Sure some prodigy could have this figured easiy when they look at it.

I havent tried yet as i dont have acess to 3DS on weekends but im hopping you can just create a 3ds model and then change the format to .c3 a long shot but it could be just that easy.

Only revelance i could find on .c3 was povRay couldnt get the file running so I am still yet to confirm it.

IMO I think C3 is an encryption of multiple mesh files as theyre are multiple refrences to other files within it.

So yell out if you manage to find anything all edits will be publicly released.

Old 03/09/2008, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
doesnt lineage use .c3 files?

i think there is some decrypter for it out there.. but maybe im totally wrong..

Old 03/11/2008, 06:28   #3

i have spent maybe 20-30hours total looking for anything even refering to .c3 lol

I did manage to open povray its a 3d renderer/compiler but doesnt seem to open the c3 files perhaps i need a chinese version if there is one lol
Old 03/11/2008, 09:05   #4

elite*gold: 0
well funhacker, i knew about the povray within the first 5 mins, currently i have a microsoft certified person looking for how to open it

Old 03/11/2008, 22:49   #5

lol I am aware how easy it was to find povray you just have to go filext and type in the extension the other hours was just nothing

« Auto Updater | How can create my server? »