Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pserver question

Discussion on pserver question within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow pserver question

if i play on a pserver will i still be able to acces my accounts on the reg. servers? srry if it's a dumb question but, i'm new to the whole pserver thing. thanks ppl.
Old 03/05/2008, 06:19   #2

yes you can. all you have to do is remove the oem.ini file from your game directory and then you can connect to the normal server
Old 03/05/2008, 12:38   #3

or make 2 installs of the client.. one for pservers and one for regular eo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pserver question
06/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ok my question is that if i set up a pserver do i need internet to log on to it and if i dont cant my brother connect to my server on his computer without the internet also
PServer Question
02/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
When hosting a private server, do you just make up a character, and do whatever you want. Like you will only be able to use this character on your PServer, not a 2moons server? Sorry if this has been asked before, I just could not find a straight answer.
Pserver question?!
09/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi guys, i have a question about the sro Pservers. Is there any Pserver with the europe patch?
Have Pserver Question.
03/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey folks ! I've created my own dekaron pserver and i want my friend to play on it, i've created an account for him, but when he tries to login into the game he get cannot connect to the server. Some facts: I have the server open when he tries to login, and it runs on my IP.. Not hamachi. In his channellist and loginlist he has my ip. (He has exactly the same share as i do) So.. Does anyone know why he can't connect? Does it have to run on Hamachi or anything else? EDIT: Now i have...
[QUESTION]Pserver Bot
03/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
how can i keep the bot from using the damn return scrolls??? it is so annoying when he does it..