Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Shopping Mall

Discussion on [HELP] Shopping Mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5460
[HELP] Shopping Mall

hey guys i was wondering why when i open shopping mall it says Shopping Mall Error??? it says IDError=815095
Old 02/08/2011, 05:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
It's unable to locate the item in your mall within your itemtype.dat

Use my shop.dat editor, locate shop 1207 (shopping mall) and remove the items that say error and it should work no problem (once you save it)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Shopping Mall
01/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello I downloaded the RebelGaming 5165 Client in o Striide's Thread, but the shopping mall is weird. There is no steeds in it or anything, there is weird stuff in it that ain't supposed to be there. In other clients its normal, so how can I fix this client problem?
Need help at shopping mall
11/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello maybe u will ban me or unreply but i want to try and ask about binary my friend got 3.0 fully working but theres an bug that we cant fix i mean shopping mall its working for 2 days after that no1 can buy anything from it we can after reisntalling database we tried some tricks but it helped just for a while then again that bug came and we donno what to do
[Help] about Shopping mall
09/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys how can i disable any Item in shopping mall like lilies am search on navicat to disable it but i didn't know how to disable it :( if any one know pls post :)
[Shopping mall?]
03/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
I'm not sure whats wrong but, i checked client the items are right, itemtype,shop.dat correct i checked cq_Action the lines are right.... then i checked cq_goods the items are right but i cant get it to sell the SuperGoldBag right for some reason..... I have