Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ME PLEASEEE

Discussion on HELP ME PLEASEEE within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP ME PLEASEEE

On my server the classes: warrior, mage and paladin share damage when pets are our of body, just like the mage

Do you know how i leave this feature only to the mage?

I use the old tears db

Similar Threads
HELP AND READ PLEASEEE
12/29/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
how can i make a video cuz im planing to make some tutorial about how to use asd 1.5v please help :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Help pleaseee...
12/03/2011 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
I installed the nfs world and when i start him, appears only mouse and the background black. I wait very long time but him don't start why??? please hepl mee!!! sorry for my bad english:)
help pleaseee :S
12/22/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
hi ; im tried 30 -40 times but icant create rappelz kts account i cant write the true captcha please create me account and send me with pm. so thanx.
need help...pleaseee
08/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
okay...I've been playing Philippine grandchase for over 3 years and counting...now...a few hours ago, i was bermeshia- pearl hunting at the beach dungeon(with the harpy mobs)...the first 30-50 runs were okay, but suddenly after a normal dungeon run, everything went haywire...after my dungeon results came up i went back automatically to my game-room, WITHOUT the the items i picked up in the dungeon...there was no pop-up to whether i got something or not...then as I tried to check my inventory,...
HELP [email protected]@@@@@
10/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Wie stell ich ein das man keine Uppitems zum uppen braucht !!!?? Bitte helft mir doch