Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP AND READ PLEASEEE

Discussion on HELP AND READ PLEASEEE within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP AND READ PLEASEEE

how can i make a video cuz im planing to make some tutorial about how to use asd 1.5v please help
Old 12/29/2011, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
You can use Fraps to take videos

MfG Omdihar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help pleaseee...
12/03/2011 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
I installed the nfs world and when i start him, appears only mouse and the background black. I wait very long time but him don't start why??? please hepl mee!!! sorry for my bad english:)
help pleaseee :S
12/22/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
hi ; im tried 30 -40 times but icant create rappelz kts account i cant write the true captcha please create me account and send me with pm. so thanx.
need help...pleaseee
08/29/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
okay...I've been playing Philippine grandchase for over 3 years and counting...now...a few hours ago, i was bermeshia- pearl hunting at the beach dungeon(with the harpy mobs)...the first 30-50 runs were okay, but suddenly after a normal dungeon run, everything went haywire...after my dungeon results came up i went back automatically to my game-room, WITHOUT the the items i picked up in the dungeon...there was no pop-up to whether i got something or not...then as I tried to check my inventory,...
HELP PLEASEEE@@@@@@
10/22/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Wie stell ich ein das man keine Uppitems zum uppen braucht !!!?? Bitte helft mir doch