Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Virtua Games database updated and fully working

Discussion on [RELEASE]Virtua Games database updated and fully working within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 09/18/2016, 13:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
Its false positive, discussed so many times, over and over...
the game is lag to me how can i install the new market he is saying about ?
Old 10/21/2016, 20:33   #32

how to change the IP inside the client?
Old 11/30/2016, 18:18   #33

can i get a hand to get my mysql working? i can't get the service to stay running, i'm using windows 7 and err idk my.ini it must not be flushing kernels?
Old 12/03/2016, 05:24   #34

Man, the game is lagging as hell! How can I put the new cronus right?
Old 12/03/2016, 17:33   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronzitoBR View Post
Man, the game is lagging as hell! How can I put the new cronus right?
add me on skype and i will help you.
Old 12/05/2016, 11:25   #36

how to change the ip in clinet to enter to the game
Old 12/08/2016, 05:15   #37

It's not even working . Idk what's wrong lol . I turned off the antivirus and anything else but still I can't figure out what's the problem . Could anyone help me please ?
Old 12/08/2016, 10:28   #38

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzRoyalOddesy View Post
It's not even working . Idk what's wrong lol . I turned off the antivirus and anything else but still I can't figure out what's the problem . Could anyone help me please ?
before we can help explain yourself what you do

dit you edit the ini settings ?
dit you edit the config files ?
dit you get mysql running ?
does the 3 server files run with out crash ?
dit you check error logs ?

anyway
dit you follow the basic tutorial that explains what you all need to do to get it working ?

in short
explain what you dit and tried , then we can provide a solution

then @
its a false positive
it use OLD mysql code ( 4.0 mysql )
the program itself is old ( Visual basic 2000 or so ? ) with some buggy code for mysql 4.0
and some old sockets that it opens by starting the programs ( most are just needed local ) on non standard ports but ports that could be used by virusses/torjans or are used before on those ports

in short , it does EXACTLY what a virus/troj does , opening unwanted ports with out permission and sending data over them

so good luck finding a version that is NOT reconised as a virus

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2016, 03:25   #39

how too add eudemon in shopping mall
Old 02/07/2017, 18:46   #40

Old 02/12/2017, 19:44   #41

Question ARGHHHH.... lol :O

I have gotten several older eudemon servers to work, but not this newer one for some reason. The oem.ini & oem.dat files were missing from the client completely. yes both were in the database, but noone even mentioned needing to add the oem.ini at all in this entire post. only the oem.dat. "also the oem.dat & oem.ini are not in the server files at all period in the older eudemon servers I have played with". So it is 100% BACKWARDS from the other servers I messed with....?(1 word here LOST).... lol Is the newer eudemon servers set up differently than the older ones? i did see the client has lots of files not in older eudemon clients. the client/database/&oem's all had different server names (they had to all be the same in every old one i launched. plus the admin server while every file throughout the server says to use root/test for login? there is a file in the admin server that says test/test? basically... i set the (server name the same & IP to local host 127.0.0.1 to try get it going on my machine for now) they are the same in - account, both config's, shell, and both oems I had to paste from the server files. (though i am at loss as to why they are there at all instead of in the client? help? lol) ( i have had the winmysqladmin, (logged in with root/test and even tried test/test) both made it run with green light to. "also deleted the my.ini in windows each try" I ran the ProSHELL after i set all the files listed above. I had the AccountServer, MsgServer2.700, & NPC all launched and showing ok. when i launch the client however? I always get server is congested, or down for maintenance=NOT finding the database... why? anyone know?

P.S. I also added the new cronus map, and even the english language StrRes.ini back in. Nothing I do lets this client connect. Is the client messed up? or is there something else I need to do (or not do), to launch a newer eudemons server? YES, I AM still learning, and NO, I am not a programmer. (When I was in school? There were NO computers...) So I learn as I go... I am a bored, disabled veteran. That simple. lol So telling me how stupid I am will simply waste both our times... heh. I have gotten other Eudemon servers working "offline only currently" warcraft WOLK & CATA repacks working offline & online with Hamachi "cable router locked out my port forwarding" I even made a opensimulator server offline & online with 81 regions. I learned to access all their databases with Navicat for MySQL, and change minor things within those servers, as well as bind their IP's in the auth & world .ini folders. Noone taught me anything. I looked, and learned. But I am at loss here. It seems changing files in eudemons breaks stuff. Even the Server name will at times. Getting it to work on other computers in online mode as of now still messes up for me. "Suspect the winmysqladmin latching onto my main IP that I cannot port forward may be the reason. Or another file(s) buried somewhere I have not yet found that needs the IP changed? That I will FIGGURE OUT eventually, like I did with other types of servers. But WHY this client WON'T connect to the server it came with on MY PC that the SERVER & CLIENT are both running on locally??? I am at complete loss after DAYS of headaches... lol :X If ANYONE knows what I am doing wrong here, and has time to share it? Would be VERY grateful for the "heads up".... sigh :/ Thanks, and have a great evening@all.
Old 02/12/2017, 19:55   #42

In a nutshell ...
Everything

First most Collin pas is test/test or root/test
Mine use root/rufeng for example
Anyway that does not matter as you need acces to the files in the db

Thee check Evert file
Accserver got 3 Config files
Gameserver got 3 config files
Gameserver need a het editen file like oem.dat

Same for the other files.
So make sure MySQL can connect first and then edit all files
Put up on 127.0.0.1 in all files ( also gamesrv.conf to connect to db hex edit )

Try to get my version working. It's a old version but multi db setup so you can see how it is settled up
Http://demonpower.com

Greets from powerchaos
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/12/2017, 20:02   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
In a nutshell ...
Everything

First most Collin pas is test/test or root/test
Mine use root/rufeng for example
Anyway that does not matter as you need acces to the files in the db

Thee check Evert file
Accserver got 3 Config files
Gameserver got 3 config files
Gameserver need a het editen file like oem.dat

Same for the other files.
So make sure MySQL can connect first and then edit all files
Put up on 127.0.0.1 in all files ( also gamesrv.conf to connect to db hex edit )

Try to get my version working. It's a old version but multi db setup so you can see how it is settled up

Greets from powerchaos
I had a green light, and a go all across the boards I thought, but the game client wouldn't connect to server. I think I might have tried your server actually. I have had 3 older euds running so far. If I didn't I will try it. You said 3 conf.ini files in each server database? I listed what I changed. Am I missing any? Sorry for the confusion. lol going to check that gamesrv.conf now. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 02/12/2017, 20:07   #44

It is to long ago that I sit the stuff but there are a couple of files that need to be changed. Best to open in notepad++ as you can see the "null" part
Those are the files that need to be hex edited ( size need to be the same as original ) in my files you see exactly what need to be changed as it is a multi server setup ( so totally different edits for both servers and same for db server )
So I can only suggest to look at all files as some doesn't seems like Config files but are Config files like gameserver.ini or auto Config.ini ( not sure from the names )

Greets from powerchaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2017, 20:20   #45

So Gameserver on newer servers has to have the oem.dat & oem.ini files in it. Is this also true for the Game Client? in the ini folder? Because the game client has no oem.dat or oem.ini file. I had to add them from the Gameserver folder to the Client ini folder. The gamesrv.conf = 800 1 127.0.0.1 test test my , (this file, and also the GetConfig.cnf folder both reffer to test test, not root test . everything else in the all databases pretty much reffer to 127.0.0.1 root test. Does this matter for client connection? Seems this would be conflicting. I live with many pain issues. So at times I have to "work hard" to "get it". insert "head bang" here. lol xD (You taking the time to try to help is very much appreciated though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
It is to long ago that I sit the stuff but there are a couple of files that need to be changed. Best to open in notepad++ as you can see the "null" part
Those are the files that need to be hex edited ( size need to be the same as original ) in my files you see exactly what need to be changed as it is a multi server setup ( so totally different edits for both servers and same for db server )
So I can only suggest to look at all files as some doesn't seems like Config files but are Config files like gameserver.ini or auto Config.ini ( not sure from the names )

Greets from powerchaos

I use notepad. It is much easier to me as well. I am probably missing something somewhere. :O

I did not get your server before. I went there. I am sorry to see you closed your server. I will get the files, and try your server. Maybe I can learn a bit more. Thank you.