Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fully Working Jackpot Website Script (for steam games)

Discussion on Fully Working Jackpot Website Script (for steam games) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Fully Working Jackpot Website Script (for steam games)

I am selling a fully working jackpot website.
if you pay more you can have domain, vps, social media accounts and all. pm me for more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CS:GO jackpot script+bot+db website
11/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/sdC4d5S.png eliteskins.xyz Website script + bot + db: 200€ Hello guys, I'm selling this website template with script, bot and database, fully working as you can see. I'm testing in the link above and script and bot are running inside a VPS. The website was made in PHP, the bot in nodejs and the db in mysql.
Selling Fully Setup CS:GO Jackpot Website 350$
09/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
For the past month I've been working on a CS:GO Jackpot website making it look good and have some features. I'm deciding to sell it now because of personal reasons. The website is $0.00 - CSGOClash if you want to take a look. The website is fully setup and has the bot working and jackpot working too. I've been rounding up prices for what a fully setup jackpot website should cost and I came to around 300$. What "Fully Setup" comes with?​ The website domain and server. The vps for the bot...
[Selling] CSGO jackpot script - [ BOT , website design ]
06/24/2015 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. Im selling CSGO jackpot script , include : the bot that accept trade offers and send the trade offers to the winner , 5 design of csgojackpots sites. Price : 250$ - BITCOIN or CSGO SKINS! Accept only bitcoin or csgo skins! Skype : telli279 We can work with trusted middleman. If you buy it and you want me to help you with the script you need to buy VPS! Websites that use this bot(Also have their design of the website) : csgo-easy . ru , csgofire . ru , csgohunter . com