Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Scorpion Mounts!!

Discussion on [RELEASE]Scorpion Mounts!! within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [RELEASE]Scorpion Mounts!!

Thanks
12 Users
Old 11/13/2009, 18:06   #2

Awasome, aleardy tested .. work verry fine !
But add some pics
BTW Congratulation !
Old 11/13/2009, 21:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpjuc View Post
Here are the basic client and db files for the new Scorpions
i have only included the basics to add them you will have to do -Eudbooks-Star Rank-Totems yourself
the client files are set out in templates that can be used again and again by changing ID's-Names and lookfaces etc
the database files are whole tables so you can dump them in your "my" folder open Navicat and simply copy and paste into your tables

Always make sure you check your ID's!!!!!!!

also i have a basic little tool that i find handy for live backup of the Server folder and can be sheduled to auto-run in task scheduler

Hope you all enjoy <NEO>[PM]
darkside.mine.nu

nice but can u explain it 1 by 1..?? coz i dunt understand with the dat file..
what should i do with it..?? hex edit with it..??
Old 11/13/2009, 22:07   #4

nice release neo keep it up
Old 11/14/2009, 00:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
nice but can u explain it 1 by 1..?? coz i dunt understand with the dat file..
what should i do with it..?? hex edit with it..??
they are copy and paste templates like the rest, scorpion hex.dat is there complete item hex then i have made it in singular files for people that like to hex in the same orders as the orig pets in ur ItemType.dat

this is how i do it:-
First Adding 2 pets = 16 hex items so you will need to change ur item amount in itemtype.dat.

2ns step, scroll down to the first item -98B10100 highlight the first number-9, and paste in the scorpion id hex it is in the same order as the main hex ready to go.

3rd step is scroll right to the bottom of itemtype.dat and paste the scorpion hex there save it and ur done

now last step is to add to shop it works the same as itemtype.dat if ur gonna add these as new youll need to change amount

for guides on hexin there is everythin you need in the sticky section

hope this helped
Old 11/14/2009, 06:18   #6

Wink

this is good awesome dude thanks alot ya.... keep release new things i trust many people will enjoy it
Old 03/09/2010, 22:17   #7

sorry all for old topic but can any one upload DB side for this mounts plz coz i need it
Old 03/09/2010, 22:39   #8

where this relase