Q.How do you log/register into the server.
Q.How do you make a high star per through the database with less then 5 reborns?
Q.How do you give your self EP's threw the database?
A1: You already found a thread after making this post.
A2: There are several different fields in cq_eudemon that you can edit that will increase the pet's GR and ini stats. Take a look an experiment.
A3: You already found a thread after making this post.
A1: You already found a thread after making this post.
A2: There are several different fields in cq_eudemon that you can edit that will increase the pet's GR and ini stats. Take a look an experiment.
A3: You already found a thread after making this post.
can u tell me were the thread is for both of them cuz i lost it, i had to go to sleep. thank you
Navicat is a Graphical User Interface for mysql. It has nothing to do with whether your server is on hamachi or not. Some examples of files you can use with Navicat are .sql files.
so just put folder in C Drive put in your IP in the files than start the 3 servers?
I've followed the guide but my servers keep just closing on me I've even extracted the rar file three times and did everything it just keeps closing on me
so just put folder in C Drive put in your IP in the files than start the 3 servers?
I've followed the guide but my servers keep just closing on me I've even extracted the rar file three times and did everything it just keeps closing on me
Is mysql running on your server when you try to start the binaries?
Hey I've added you to msn I need help I changed every File you told me to Im useing a diffrent client though One of my mates I run everything right The Acc works runs alright The NPC and Server 1700 Works alright I've Changed the Oem ini and Oem.Dat <-- UseingHex Editer I Use the Client Loads up I try logging in Says [ Failed to Connect To game server Due to server maintenance or network congestion. Please log in later. Please can some one help me my msn is Thanks alot ! Grate guild easy to use But i must of gotten something wrong i will respect for the help thanks Btw im useing a hamichi set up so thx
Having problem Wierd problem with [GUIDE-DETIALED] How to setup a server! 02/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies Hellow,
I just used this guide, to set up an EO private server.
Everything is correct, but my AccountServer Keeps bugging.
Can someOne help me ( via TeamViewer, .. ) ?
Thnx,
Greets Joris
[Guide]L2 Official Server Setup Guide for Noobs-English 03/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 107 Replies Here is the best guide for an L2 Official Server Setup, i post the links for the files later, u can search all files in google the mostly u will find.
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Requirement and Precautions:
------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Running a server require at lease a P4 1.8Ghz with at lease 512MB of ram. The server will load, but very slowly. Don't...
[Guide] Setup your Web server 05/28/2008 - MapleStory - 2 Replies Tool(s) required: WampServer 2, KearTS CMS (optional)
Download and install it, run WampServer.exe and put it online.
At this point you should your WampServer is put online and is running, the icon should looks like this.
Some of the things you should know,
WampServer comes with MySQL and phpMyAdmin
Your default port for web is 80
Short open tag is disabled at default
URL rewrite module is disabled by default
The folder you should use for your web is X:/Wamp/www