Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Adding New Pet To Client & DB[Video]

Discussion on [Guide]Adding New Pet To Client & DB[Video] within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 10/19/2011, 22:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
thx soul
Old 07/17/2012, 17:06   #17

bro i want to add the new flyingmount to the server but there is no query or something with the files there is only c3 and data how can i add it now?
thanks for any help
Old 07/20/2012, 07:56   #18

as it says in the Post you might have to make your on quary.
Old 05/26/2014, 14:21   #19

Hello iam cant do is help on facebook

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] Adding Mounts Client Side
05/27/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Hello all, I put together a small guide on how to obtain files for INI, C3 and DATA Folders. I know there are many guides outhere regarding adding pets, but I hope mine will help new people. Also, if I find something I missed, I ll add it. Credits to all peeps that released pets and mounts files. For this example I will use the “blue flying dragon” original files I have released. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guide s-releases/1460152-release-blue-flying-dragon-sql. html ...
[Emulator] Elite - Full Files+Client+Video Guide+Reg Page By wambax
06/13/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 151 Replies
This server Elite, was amended by Rokky93 is a server that uses the emulator's source code sremu ... That supports the server? Elite is capable of: * Account and Character Creation Euro and CHN. * Items and gold drops. * Stat points distribution. * Champs, giants and party mobs respawn. * Area: Jangan * Level cap is set to 110.
[GUIDE] Adding Pets - Client
10/12/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Although this guide is not perfect and I know there are a few other files that come along with adding pets this guide covers all the major ones and will allow you to have functional pets. Here it goes... positive comments only please. You Should Read These First: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-guides -releases/330926-release-guide-adding-more-than-10 0-pets.html...
[Emulator] Elite - Full Files+Client+Video Guide+Reg Page By wambax
05/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 143 Replies
until recently I did a server called SroFalcon, but lack of time `po leave the project, but I ask that keep him ... so I decided to share it with you, This server Elite, was amended by Rokky93 is a server that uses the emulator's source code sremu ... That supports the server? Elite is capable of: * Account and Character Creation Euro and CHN. * Items and gold drops. * Stat points distribution. * Champs, giants and party mobs respawn. * Area: Jangan * Level cap is set to 110.
[Question]Is it have a guide to adding eudemon in client side?
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
i have search for this guide for 48 hours in this forum..is it have a guide adding eudemon in client side..? i dont think so..they just give the information what file to add the with no info,pic etc etc..those file have a thousand of text there..then how people can understand just give a information like this..?? EXAMPLE: here is a list of ini and ani files u need to put the new eudemon 3dsimpleRole.ini 3Dsimpleobj.ini 3dmotion.ini