Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[RELEASE] Vampire Horse Full+SQl

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 1,094
actually I agree with louise point of view about stealing .... and with other similar stuff pointed here...

Today all server stealing things from guru servers ... they just dont and are too lazy to "think" not mention to do something own and new ...

I wont even count how many servers use stuff that I invented myself (no I am not talking about ****** files taken from TQ) and they are repeating it and repeating... since some time I just get away from watching on this whole **** that is around .... not have even mood to release something new here - SINCE WHY SHOULD I OR OTHERS DO IF LEECHERS will simply go further and stole more and more - since they are and will be always leechers!

Whoever claim that stealing stuff from other servers is ok because we stealing from TQ ... then sorry ... but just go and hide and do not participate in section that is about private servers since you dont know what you are talking about and what is it all about!

Now I came here today and noticed this thread.... I see louise still trying to fight for some her work - and its understandable and brave - I gave up personally some time ago :/ Today my friend informed and showed me that another rising server name "thunder?" stolen and is leeching on max from my inventions ... and what I saw - true ... they dont even dare to change names of my own skill names... not mention to change even little under dds that I edited by my own hand... and wont go more since its radiculus and to put all about this and other cases is like hole without bottom :/....

PEOPLE.... I promise to all of you lecheers ... if you want to do this way ... You can bet I will act like a start war with me and my server.... and be sure that in some cases I am stubborn enough!

IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO OWN WORK - THEN DO NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!


Sorry for putting all under this topic ... just noticed the subject and had to release my feelings which I guess are not individual for some people here..

cheers



SoulNecturn is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
READ MY POST! I couldnt care less that he took the stupid mount everyone has them it was MY client side work I got pissed about, and he admitted to it so again I say STFU and go on about your own freaking business!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia35 View Post
And as I said, who cares what you think? and if you know how to read......it wasn't MY work... so maybe try reading the posts next time. if your going to add your 2 cents worth in, you might as well say it to the correct person lmfao
Who said I was talking about him taking the texture, or mesh files, I was talking about you being mad he took the files you altered in INI, ANI, and DATA, but you not getting what I was saying doesn't really matter . It's really like talking to a wall or something of lesser intelligence; however, feel free to put your two cents in don't really care lol I'm off this forum. All it is here anymore is cry babies, who still want to call what you are doing here your work, yet I see no game of your own out. also just because you change something a little bit doesn't make it your work. Here is an idea why don't you all who think your better than everyone else get together and make your own game sense your just so good at what you do and for once stop trying to claim work you do from someone else I'm sure that would also make eudemons online very happy.


theman17 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by theman17 View Post
Who said I was talking about him taking the texture, or mesh files, I was talking about you being mad he took the files you altered in INI, ANI, and DATA, but you not getting what I was saying doesn't really matter . It's really like talking to a wall or something of lesser intelligence; however, feel free to put your two cents in don't really care lol I'm off this forum. All it is here anymore is cry babies, who still want to call what you are doing here your work, yet I see no game of your own out. also just because you change something a little bit doesn't make it your work. Here is an idea why don't you all who think your better than everyone else get together and make your own game sense your just so good at what you do and for once stop trying to claim work you do from someone else I'm sure that would also make eudemons online very happy.
you know ... this is the exact prove that you dont know about what is the whole story and similar stories like this that happened under this topic .... its not even about your dds or ini .... .... and if you think this way ... then what would you say of example of programmers - who work on script for 5 months basing on free codes and books that are generally available.... and then releasing it working as program for own clients... then someone steal this work .... take whole code (somehow) and add own signature with own pic (or even not) and then claiming how bright and smart he is ....
Well example or not you ... I believe you wont be given to feel this feeling .... at least not until you will try to use own xxxxxx

regards and till later longer time


Once again sorry for continuing this - I am out for now
SoulNecturn is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,784
Received Thanks: 1,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
Whoever claim that stealing stuff from other servers is ok because we stealing from TQ ... then sorry ... but just go and hide and do not participate in section that is about private servers since you dont know what you are talking about and what is it all about!
i didnt ever say its okay i guess i said remmember that u already get staff from eo and they didnt get ****** off as u . And dont ever try to convince me u dont talk stuff from Real eo . '' hiding '' u still didnt realize its a discussion section ? i got my rights to say what ever i want even im sure i said nothing wrong ..


~Sword~Stalker~. is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 1,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
i didnt ever say its okay i guess i said remmember that u already get staff from eo and they didnt get ****** off as u . And dont ever try to convince me u dont talk stuff from Real eo . '' hiding '' u still didnt realize its a discussion section ? i got my rights to say what ever i want even im sure i said nothing wrong ..
sword you see ... in this forum ... in this section - TQ binaries and resources as for us privates materials available as something obvious and granted - since about this no one even care to take it and just do as the main source ....
BUT if we comming to the own relations between privaters - if we will be doing same to ourself then simply .... we all will be like enemies to each other... so or we will be together and TQ near OR we will be TQ and each of one separetly - fighting....
I saw beofore a topic about TQ law etc - I didnt put my few words but as I noticed during those few years - they dont care and looks like they dont want or cant do anything about this ...
And why I am saying to hide if you think in bad way (basing on my point of view) - its simply I see some people wish to make this section back to live bust still some are behaving so trival and with ignorance that some (for example me) dont wish to come back into mess like this ....

thats what I think and I dont require anyone to follow my thinking .... just whatever I wrote before I am still holding all...

P.S. Sword - Yes I know you were fair in front of my server and I appreciate this

cheeers
SoulNecturn is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 13
i added these but they slide, ive checked 3dmotion, help?
KiiDxLaggy is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 614
Received Thanks: 1,230
wow thats all im ganna say
Marcus* is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 95
Actually a funny part about this is if he did or did not take them from whoevers client which really doesn't matter, it was not done correctly because he is either missing c3's or the motions are wrong.
danieldada is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,784
Received Thanks: 1,046
emm actually , its his fault , he didnt copy it / leech it the right way . the proof is its working in Louise's server .



Regards
~Sword~Stalker~. is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 136
Received Thanks: 13
what files are missing? because mine keeps sliding when mounted and I really want to fix it
KiiDxLaggy is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 95
Thats what i said sword. The guy who leeched it did it wrong, therefore shows clearly he LEECHED it, because if he hadn't he would of tested it and it would of been working. If it came from his work that is. (It did not)
danieldada is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 679
Received Thanks: 801
Lol okay so, this whole thing is kinda silly. I just read a few pages about the whole argument with stealing stuff from fr or whatever. And guys, we all stole okay? We stole from TQ. As mentioned by sword stalker.

Really soul? "IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO OWN WORK - THEN DO NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!"? Are you serious? This is TQs hard work. That we stole. That we use. That we make money off. That we continue to steal from.

And now that were stealing from each other its a problem? Um, im sorry but I think thats ******* stupid.

Stop with the Hypocrisy.
cruey is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 554
Received Thanks: 1,094
cruey for me its simple for you not...
as long as pservers will be "stealing" and taking without allowance certain original edits made by certain pserver - as long some (for example me) will not be sharing some good releases (findings etc)... Why? And for what should we do this for others good if those others have you in 4 letters and only thinking of easy stuff?
1+1=2 thats how I see it and feel... Like I wrote before if you are ok with taking all whatever wish then just feel free to share all your updates and your DB since why then you would wish to keep anything original for yourself? Is there any reason?

My believes arent hard to understand and I am sure some feel similar... Now decisions how will be resides in participants of this group....
Something for something but not all for nothing.....
SoulNecturn is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 679
Received Thanks: 801
Each to their own, and mine is that the whole stealing concept in this thread is hypocritical.
cruey is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 342
Received Thanks: 116
Its good release the part of it which i think he made it and this is awesome

The other part i see that its kinda annoying and not but i see that its not wrong to put rights to other ppl files i can edit files to my server and when someone takes them it will be belonged to me and to my server so every 1 knows that

And this if there is respect and feels of development of our game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
actually I agree with louise point of view about stealing .... and with other similar stuff pointed here...

Today all server stealing things from guru servers ... they just dont and are too lazy to "think" not mention to do something own and new ...

I wont even count how many servers use stuff that I invented myself (no I am not talking about shitty files taken from TQ) and they are repeating it and repeating... since some time I just get away from watching on this whole shit that is around .... not have even mood to release something new here - SINCE WHY SHOULD I OR OTHERS DO IF LEECHERS will simply go further and stole more and more - since they are and will be always leechers!

Whoever claim that stealing stuff from other servers is ok because we stealing from TQ ... then sorry ... but just go and hide and do not participate in section that is about private servers since you dont know what you are talking about and what is it all about!

Now I came here today and noticed this thread.... I see louise still trying to fight for some her work - and its understandable and brave - I gave up personally some time ago :/ Today my friend informed and showed me that another rising server name "thunder?" stolen and is leeching on max from my inventions ... and what I saw - true ... they dont even dare to change names of my own skill names... not mention to change even little under dds that I edited by my own hand... and wont go more since its radiculus and to put all about this and other cases is like hole without bottom :/....

PEOPLE.... I promise to all of you lecheers ... if you want to do this way ... You can bet I will act like a start war with me and my server.... and be sure that in some cases I am stubborn enough!

IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO OWN WORK - THEN DO NOT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!


Sorry for putting all under this topic ... just noticed the subject and had to release my feelings which I guess are not individual for some people here..

cheers
Thank goodness i never had buy or steal a db and start to edit it i just started my own way i never pay to learn or to get something i want

Am 100% agree with louise and we all know that no body do his own fully work without tq's files

And am not hiding from any one in this whole world and now u are talking about some files that u get and edit them and i never lied i've told all ppl that this files is from demons online even thouse who asked me in forums and to be honest i didnt change the names so every one know that this point demons online started it be4 us

That didnt mean that i steal them cuz i already edited them and after all of that i already but your rights the main purpose isnt to get some damnt files its just for all to know that there is friendly bridge between servers


I always use my mind be4 doing something so for every one i did take this files and edit them and this not wrong because every one doing his own work what ever what is the files made from and beside this butting rights and i never get step backward

You know how much i respect you so here what you want let the war begin i dont care about you or your server and i dont care about your selfish to be always the first all thouse servers is working hard to be the first and i respect that and one day you should also do u think by stealing staff u can even go 1 step along ?


T.h.u.n.d.e.r is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Vampire Pet
With the release of the new vampire class, TQ released this pet. I dont know what its called because it hasnt come out in the EO servers yet so feel...
23 Replies - EO PServer Guides & Releases
Horse Breeding [FULL DATABASE]
This is a Copy From CO Forum(This Post Creditted to Megyeer From Co Forum) Hello guys, welcome to my breeding related topic. Under each picture...
269 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[RELEASE] Vampire Horse
Go To Here
10 Replies - EO PServer Guides & Releases
HORSE STEEDA FULL DATABASE!
Horse Breeding -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a Copy From CO Forum(This Post...
13 Replies - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
[Release] Vampire set!
ok hier mal das bild http://thumbnails.imajr.com/Blade_vampire_363272.JPG und hier die res datei die ihr braucht
22 Replies - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.