Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Vampire Horse Full+SQl

Discussion on [RELEASE] Vampire Horse Full+SQl within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 04/23/2011, 21:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by louise32 View Post
Your a lier and I proved it on the other page, you say you didnt take things from my client then you did, you say you didnt edit your post but I quoted what you did say, and now it's somehow different? but you didnt edit it did you? Oh No.

You ripped the files you need from FR's client end of, this release is a pile of **** give credit where it is due, you cannot sit there and say "look at what i did" when all you did was take my work!

I may take things from chinese client and TQ client, but NEVER from other p servers, I take mesh files and textures from those clients I do the rest of the work myself, something YOU need to learn, if you cannot do something yourself get someone else to do it for you, or better yet LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as u like louise if u doesn't believe me

anyway i am sorry cuz i toke texture and 3DsimpleRole files from ur server with out talk to you
Old 04/23/2011, 21:58   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaaemad View Post
as u like louise if u doesn't believe me

anyway i am sorry cuz i toke texture and 3DsimpleRole files from ur server with out talk to you
You took a whole lot more than that, and i'm sure if I downloaded your client I would see, but alas I have better things to do with my time, so in the words of my dear husband maffia " have a ****** day "
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 22:01   #18

Quote:
You took a whole lot more than that, and i'm sure if I downloaded your client I would see, but alas I have better things to do with my time, so in the words of my dear husband maffia " have a ****** day "
no i swear i didn't get anything more

i hope u are not angry now

nice day louise
Old 04/23/2011, 22:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaaemad View Post
work is louise32 not mine the files came from FR's client and i just released them.
I hope that is the end of it, You need to teach yourself how to add things if you are going to run a server, the only thing that taking someone elses work does is give you a bad name and p off the other server owners, Now if you had come and asked me if you could do that or if I would release it myself i would have had no objection.

As I said I hope this is the end of it, and thank you for coming clean.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2011, 06:39   #20

Received Thanks: 1,054
well loiuse , of course its not that nice

but , u are already using the EO's client with no copyrights .
so it wont be a large thingy if he took staff from ur client Which is official made by EO.

u cannot judge ppl if they do lie or not . maybe he really got the id's from a friend maybe not . it would be better to ask first and then u can do what ever u want .

gtg **downloading F-R client **

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2011, 21:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia35 View Post
Well we'll make sure everyone out here, and on your server, and the beautiful world wide web knows that you cant do your own work and have to resort to stealing other people's hard work in order to run a game on the internet thank you, and have a ****** day
I find it funny how everyone gets mad on here for someone stealing there stuff, but yet you are all stealing it from Eudemons Online. If you want the right to call it your own work make your own game........
Old 04/25/2011, 00:38   #22

Quote:
I may take things from chinese client and TQ client, but NEVER from other p servers, I take mesh files and textures from those clients I do the rest of the work myself
As i stated in my other post yes i do take from TQ as we ALL do, I was stating a fact that he/his friend whoever the hell it was saw fit to rip my own work not TQ's not YOURS or anybody elses, as i have said before I take textures I take c3's as we ALL do, but ALL of the work I do both client side and database side is MY OWN WORK!! that is the part I got pissed about nothing more nothing less, so u lot need to STFU and go on about ur business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
gtg **downloading F-R client **
Surprised you dont already have it, arn't all the crap ass servers that are around now a blatent rip off of acme, Demons Online or FR, as most of you have prooved you dont have an original bone in your bodies, wouldn't know what an original idea was if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2011, 00:42   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman17 View Post
I find it funny how everyone gets mad on here for someone stealing there stuff, but yet you are all stealing it from Eudemons Online. If you want the right to call it your own work make your own game........
I find it funny that people who know NOTHING about the situation, and it doesn't concern them to start with, still find the need to add their 2 cents in anyway, but hey, some of us just like to **** in to other people's business, just life I guess. Have a ****** day........
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 03:13   #24

this is a forum community, of course someone is going to comment O.o, and you cant get mad at something even you made thats being stolen when what your using and what your basing it off of is also stolen, its like stealing a car fixing it up and then someone steals it from you.... you cant neccesarily get mad now can you its already a stolen car, we have a part of what TQ has, now they can get mad at us, and so what he may or may not have stolen it form you, if hes lazy let him be, hell never be better then you now will he? cant learn when you steal something, just saying no point to get mad, if anyone should be mad its TQ, they could of sued us all by now and shut everyone down

nice server side release anyways
Old 04/25/2011, 04:06   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia35 View Post
I find it funny that people who know NOTHING about the situation, and it doesn't concern them to start with, still find the need to add their 2 cents in anyway, but hey, some of us just like to **** in to other people's business, just life I guess. Have a ****** day........
If you want the matter to be personal take is somewhere that others can't see or put there two cents in it and ya I know your mad that someone took your vampire mount info from your server client and released it onto this forum. I wonder how EO feels about you taking there hard work and making money off of it he just did to you what you are doing to EO so I really don't think you have any right to complain about it, but at least he made a release for it.
Old 04/25/2011, 10:41   #26

louise i never had any files from acmee , demons or urs.

and i got lots of proves i started my server from mann. full and Ensidia V.2 's client is Rock eo

didnt get anything from the servers u stated so before u just talk like that u should be sure i made that ...

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 11:02   #27

can make a new ids.
the ids have done in use lol
Old 04/25/2011, 11:14   #28

Quote:
I know your mad that someone took your vampire mount info from your server client and released it onto this forum. I wonder how EO feels about you taking there hard work and making money off of it he just did to you what you are doing to EO so I really don't think you have any right to complain about it, but at least he made a release for it.
READ MY POST! I couldnt care less that he took the stupid mount everyone has them it was MY client side work I got ****** about, and he admitted to it so again I say STFU and go on about your own freaking business!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2011, 11:19   #29

Quote:
If you want the matter to be personal take is somewhere that others can't see or put there two cents in it and ya I know your mad that someone took your vampire mount info from your server client and released it onto this forum. I wonder how EO feels about you taking there hard work and making money off of it he just did to you what you are doing to EO so I really don't think you have any right to complain about it, but at least he made a release for it.
And as I said, who cares what you think? and if you know how to read......it wasn't MY work... so maybe try reading the posts next time. if your going to add your 2 cents worth in, you might as well say it to the correct person *****
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2011, 11:31   #30

can u guys stop no need for opening a fight over here .. calm down !!
Thanks
1 User