Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
you mother ******.... -_-



vincemhiz is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,553
Received Thanks: 1,283
Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass

Haha well done


Nevada' is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 64
Anyway, Angel, please don't say stuff like "You're helping us", because until now it's not true.
Yeah, you told us that you wanted to help by giving us something, but you never did, and we are still waiting, so don't say you are helping us (not yet).
ProTheJoker is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTheJoker View Post
Anyway, Angel, please don't say stuff like "You're helping us", because until now it's not true.
Yeah, you told us that you wanted to help by giving us something, but you never did, and we are still waiting, so don't say you are helping us (not yet).
Let's also specify we never ordered an attack to VoidEls, we're not involved in this situation.


devil401 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
idk why people have to ruin the fun of others... but nvm meybe the server comes back....
LucySw is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 110
Received Thanks: 33
Finde ich auch unnötig ,ist bestimmt so einer der nicht Arbeiten geht und von anderen dann aus langeweile die ARbeit zerstört ..
MrMalte211 is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Ja bestimmt oder er will nur promo für seine geschäffte machen naja ich weiss eh nicht was ich glauben soll...
DevilTheKid is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
My work is real , i dont show the dbs stealed from any server for security reasons , I said this several times in my topics , only for interested people to buy it.

Should not even show before the dbs of closers online , DN and Lost Saga.. but anyways , with this is became clear that my job is real.
And why are you bragging about it? You said you don't show the DB's because of "security reasons" BUT you've shown us LS, DN and CO. Tell me, why do you think you should brag about this like a little kid AND then you don't even show proof for what you've done.
I'll tell you why: You're simply lying, that's all there is to it.
Dosatron01 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
And why are you bragging about it? You said you don't show the DB's because of "security reasons" BUT you've shown us LS, DN and CO. Tell me, why do you think you should brag about this like a little kid AND then you don't even show proof for what you've done.
I'll tell you why: You're simply lying, that's all there is to it.
anyway is your problem if you believe me or not, the creator can not recover the data lost so all the players will have to start again from 0.

all who have donated on that server have lost money on nothing.
that's the current security the server has to offer to players?.
paraomarwiner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 728
Received Thanks: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
anyway is your problem if you believe me or not, the creator can not recover the data lost so all the players will have to start again from 0.

all who have donated on that server have lost money on nothing.
that's the current security the server has to offer to players?.
I payed some money. 20€. But hey, its nothing for me you know why? go to work.!!! with this internet **** you will never can live.Yes my english is bad.

And hey, good job Btw.destroy the first "officall Privat server" because you are too bad to steal the files from the Official server.

- Turn down for what!
error1003 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
anyway is your problem if you believe me or not, the creator can not recover the data lost so all the players will have to start again from 0.

all who have donated on that server have lost money on nothing.
that's the current security the server has to offer to players?.
Even if we do end up having to start from 0, I couldn't care less 'cus Elesis, skill note revamps, etc. Also, if people did donate, the codes can be made to be reused. You really only just inconvenienced people if you actually did what you claim. Scumbag.
bearbear8 is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 18
Refunding all the donations isn't an issue, that's easy. Also, they did hint a wipe may not even happen. They had good news, and very bad (for some) news for us, they have yet to say what it is, but most can guess the good news is all the newer things, and bad news wipe, rollback, or those effected by the rollbacks not able to be refunded properly. Or the bad news could just be Elesis.

My guess is, the biggest reason it isn't up yet is because they're waiting to finish the newer things stated above.
Rixxy is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 8
So paraomarwiner...they showed screenshots of new technique book and Elesis. That proves that they can actually update..so
Keksiily is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I don't think they do less work than other people. Also they can update their p-server, since they publicated screenshots of incoming updates.

As I read about you and your "success", I can only assume, that you are only envious or even too bad to get the files from main servers. Also I don't believe that you actually have any databanks from DN/LS, since you wouldn't show us with the reason of security. How you deal with us with your "evidences" compared with your own argumentation is contradictory.

And just to say it: I hate people which destroys the fun of others playing a game just for being "payed" AND/OR claim to have done something "unexpected" without evidences.


@Lucy SW:
Hör auf zu meinen "er kann das, hab es gehört". Was man nicht sieht, sollte man nicht glauben. Oder glaubst du an den Osterhasen oder den Weihnachtsmann, nur weil es dir jemand sagt?
Deathlessness is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,156
Received Thanks: 205
#


°demon is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass
moved , http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elsword/3298258-elsword-database-dumped-soon-hackshield-cheatwall-bypass.html
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
How to find hackshield addys with dumped EHsvc.dll
How to find Warrock hackshield addys with dumped EHsvc.dll if no one likes to share public then private add me on skype: ownag3thayouri
1 Replies - WarRock
[Frage] Elsword Taiwan Hackshield Bypass
wie der titel schon sagt..bräuchte ich einen hackshield bypass für elswort taiwan. ich finde keine passenden weil das spiel durch die homepage...
10 Replies - Elsword



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.