Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
you mother ******.... -_-

Old   #32

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 1,283
Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass

Haha well done

Old   #33

Anyway, Angel, please don't say stuff like "You're helping us", because until now it's not true.
Yeah, you told us that you wanted to help by giving us something, but you never did, and we are still waiting, so don't say you are helping us (not yet).
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTheJoker View Post
Anyway, Angel, please don't say stuff like "You're helping us", because until now it's not true.
Yeah, you told us that you wanted to help by giving us something, but you never did, and we are still waiting, so don't say you are helping us (not yet).
Let's also specify we never ordered an attack to VoidEls, we're not involved in this situation.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35

idk why people have to ruin the fun of others... but nvm meybe the server comes back....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

elite*gold: 1
Finde ich auch unnötig ,ist bestimmt so einer der nicht Arbeiten geht und von anderen dann aus langeweile die ARbeit zerstört ..
Old   #37

Ja bestimmt oder er will nur promo für seine geschäffte machen naja ich weiss eh nicht was ich glauben soll...
Old   #38

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
My work is real , i dont show the dbs stealed from any server for security reasons , I said this several times in my topics , only for interested people to buy it.

Should not even show before the dbs of closers online , DN and Lost Saga.. but anyways , with this is became clear that my job is real.
And why are you bragging about it? You said you don't show the DB's because of "security reasons" BUT you've shown us LS, DN and CO. Tell me, why do you think you should brag about this like a little kid AND then you don't even show proof for what you've done.
I'll tell you why: You're simply lying, that's all there is to it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosatron01 View Post
And why are you bragging about it? You said you don't show the DB's because of "security reasons" BUT you've shown us LS, DN and CO. Tell me, why do you think you should brag about this like a little kid AND then you don't even show proof for what you've done.
I'll tell you why: You're simply lying, that's all there is to it.
anyway is your problem if you believe me or not, the creator can not recover the data lost so all the players will have to start again from 0.

all who have donated on that server have lost money on nothing.
that's the current security the server has to offer to players?.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
anyway is your problem if you believe me or not, the creator can not recover the data lost so all the players will have to start again from 0.

I payed some money. 20€. But hey, its nothing for me you know why? go to work.!!! with this internet **** you will never can live.Yes my english is bad.

And hey, good job Btw.destroy the first "officall Privat server" because you are too bad to steal the files from the Official server.

- Turn down for what!
Old   #41

Quote:

Even if we do end up having to start from 0, I couldn't care less 'cus Elesis, skill note revamps, etc. Also, if people did donate, the codes can be made to be reused. You really only just inconvenienced people if you actually did what you claim. Scumbag.
Old   #42

Refunding all the donations isn't an issue, that's easy. Also, they did hint a wipe may not even happen. They had good news, and very bad (for some) news for us, they have yet to say what it is, but most can guess the good news is all the newer things, and bad news wipe, rollback, or those effected by the rollbacks not able to be refunded properly. Or the bad news could just be Elesis.

My guess is, the biggest reason it isn't up yet is because they're waiting to finish the newer things stated above.
Old   #43

So paraomarwiner...they showed screenshots of new technique book and Elesis. That proves that they can actually update..so
Old   #44

I don't think they do less work than other people. Also they can update their p-server, since they publicated screenshots of incoming updates.

As I read about you and your "success", I can only assume, that you are only envious or even too bad to get the files from main servers. Also I don't believe that you actually have any databanks from DN/LS, since you wouldn't show us with the reason of security. How you deal with us with your "evidences" compared with your own argumentation is contradictory.

And just to say it: I hate people which destroys the fun of others playing a game just for being "payed" AND/OR claim to have done something "unexpected" without evidences.

@Lucy SW:
Hör auf zu meinen "er kann das, hab es gehört". Was man nicht sieht, sollte man nicht glauben. Oder glaubst du an den Osterhasen oder den Weihnachtsmann, nur weil es dir jemand sagt?
Old   #45

#