Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
They cant update it because the server files is a older date and they dont have more access to EU server ( they steal it with heartbleed bug , but now is fixed) , soo is a stuck version = waste of time to play that server for nothing.

Is more better to wait ESEmu , I'm helping them for a reasonable price.

So, you're telling me you're ******* over a legit private that is already up and running, that according to you can't even update their game to newer versions and to now wait and play on an emulated server that you're helping to make?....

Then in your orginal post, saying you're making bypasses for their hacksheild/cheatwall, yet stating it's a waste to play there...

And now you say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post

Sorry if I **** to people playing that server, but it's my job and money is what moves me.


"I do this for fun , and for telling to owners to work seriously and not just update the cashshop , sees only interested in money."

?...



Rixxy is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixxy View Post
So, you're telling me you're ******* over a legit private that is already up and running, that according to you can't even update their game to newer versions and to now wait and play on an emulated server that you're helping to make?....

Then in your orginal post, saying you're making bypasses for their hacksheild/cheatwall, yet stating it's a waste to play there...

And now you say:




"I do this for fun , and for telling to owners to work seriously and not just update the cashshop , sees only interested in money."

?...
My work is diferrent than that , is not only update box and cash , the server files i sell in the list is latest one versions (mostly i keep in latest versions)


paraomarwiner is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
My work is diferrent than that , is not only update box and cash , the server files i sell in the list is latest one versions (mostly i keep in latest versions)
You're still contradicting yourself, ******** over hundreds of people all for money, yet, you say you do it for fun and to tell owners to work seriously and not just update cash shop for money.


Sorry If it seems like I'm nagging ya but it just get's me when people act like this. Might wanna practice what you preach, be professional about what YOU do. Don't go bragging you did this, or that and show people some screenshot of you being IP blocked as proof. If you're ganna brag and take credit for something, show some solid proof you did it, and you mean friggen business.
Rixxy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixxy View Post
You're still contradicting yourself, ******** over hundreds of people all for money, yet, you say you do it for fun and to tell owners to work seriously and not just update cash shop for money.


Sorry If it seems like I'm nagging ya but it just get's me when people act like this. Might wanna practice what you preach, be professional about what YOU do. Don't go bragging you did this, or that and show people some screenshot of you being IP blocked as proof. If you're ganna brag and take credit for something, show some solid proof you did it, and you mean friggen business.
Soo..
this is one of my dbs stealeds , Closers Online ( i cant steal the server files because is off )
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Nexon EU LostSaga:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

sufficient evidence that my work is real?


paraomarwiner is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 18
>is being called out about an elsword server
>shows proof for other games

?
Rixxy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixxy View Post
>is being called out about an elsword server
>shows proof for other games

?
DN EU :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

DN TW :

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Is the same dbs except tw not have db account.
paraomarwiner is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 377
DN is DRAGON NEST, not Elsword.
He wants proof for the ELSWORD server, not any other server.
Dosatron01 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
ich weiß aus sicherer quelle das er sehr gut darin ist server zu "klauen?" wie dem auch sei er hat sicher die server files kenn da mehrere die mit ihm gescheffte gemacht haben und nie gescamt/belogen wurden.
hört einfach jedem zu nerfen in dem ihr sagt das sie lügen scamen etc....
LucySw is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,188
Received Thanks: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucySw View Post
ich weiß aus sicherer quelle das er sehr gut darin ist server zu "klauen?" wie dem auch sei er hat sicher die server files kenn da mehrere die mit ihm gescheffte gemacht haben und nie gescamt/belogen wurden.
hört einfach jedem zu nerfen in dem ihr sagt das sie lügen scamen etc....
Es ist schön, dass du es von einem anderen weißt. Es ist sogar sehr schön, aber eben nur für dich.
Leute wie ich wollen nicht irgendwelche Aussagen von "sicheren Quellen", wir wollen direkte Beweise. Ohne geht nun einmal nichts.
Zumal ich es sehr fraglich finde, wieso er der "Forderung" der Beweise 2x ausgewichen ist und ANDERE komplett irrelevante Beweise erbracht hat.
Es wurde mehrmals gesagt, dass er beweisen sollte, dass er die DB vom ELSWORD hat, aber nicht von einem DN Server oder einem anderen irrelevanten Spiel.
Dosatron01 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Void ist ehh besser kommst zu spät
leo191212 is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
void els scheiint tot zu sein...
LucySw is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 8
Joa, thanks to Ash. Er ist ja sooo toll, was Lucy? gawd.
Keksiily is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,648
Received Thanks: 229
hab nie gesagt er sei toll cool sag nur das er die daten sicher hat
LucySw is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 28
My work is real , i dont show the dbs stealed from any server for security reasons , I said this several times in my topics , only for interested people to buy it.

Should not even show before the dbs of closers online , DN and Lost Saga.. but anyways , with this is became clear that my job is real.
paraomarwiner is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by paraomarwiner View Post
As you can see in the notice :



I dumped the database , the owner block my IP but is not problem , i still have access to it .

Soon i'm gonna release a HackShield / CheaWall Bypass
So what do you gain in this. Why the reason to do this really. You're just being an ******* to other people that want to play a game that is not ruined like NA is and have a great time. What the hell is wrong with you.


butterlover01 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Elsword.to DataBase Dumped and soon HackShield/CheatWall Bypass
moved , http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elsword/3298258-elsword-database-dumped-soon-hackshield-cheatwall-bypass.html
0 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
How to find hackshield addys with dumped EHsvc.dll
How to find Warrock hackshield addys with dumped EHsvc.dll if no one likes to share public then private add me on skype: ownag3thayouri
1 Replies - WarRock
[Frage] Elsword Taiwan Hackshield Bypass
wie der titel schon sagt..bräuchte ich einen hackshield bypass für elswort taiwan. ich finde keine passenden weil das spiel durch die homepage...
10 Replies - Elsword



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.