Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elsword Hacking Community Starting to Fall!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Requesting to Delete this Thread ^_^

Somehow my younger brother loves to make an argument and fight with other people in forums -_-, so now he used my account and accidentally posted this thread, I apologize to all who involved in my brother's naughtiness. Oh anyway, If you're curious why I have this kind of account, well it's not for hacking or something, I'm just reading threads for the game Aura Kingdom and Eden Eternal )

Old   #2

"Some servers are recently updated so that we can't unpack kom data" eh? Why can't you just say it straight that you are referring to PH server? And dude, seriously, you're putting in a lot of effort just to ask people to hack the server. I mean, come on, "elsword hacking community [is] starting to fall? Don't you think its pretty arrogant to claim that the hacking community is falling just because one server cannot be hacked? Or that no one is willing to help you hack the PH server?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterpogi13 View Post
"Some servers are recently updated so that we can't unpack kom data" eh? Why can't you just say it straight that you are referring to PH server? And dude, seriously, you're putting in a lot of effort just to ask people to hack the server. I mean, come on, "elsword hacking community [is] starting to fall? Don't you think its pretty arrogant to claim that the hacking community is falling just because one server cannot be hacked? Or that no one is willing to help you hack the PH server?
next update of elsword ID(VC update) elsword ID will have same case as Elsword PH, why do you think this not happening to all servers?
Old   #4

Simple, I didn't. Nowhere in my post can you read that I claimed it is not happening or not going to happen in other servers.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 498
Elsword Gameforge dont work with Killercombo or others but in elsword korea we can unpack data036^^
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EIS]Venipa View Post
Elsword Gameforge dont work with Killercombo or others but in elsword korea we can unpack data036^^
can you pack it back? if yes, will you teach me?

Quote:
Simple, I didn't. Nowhere in my post can you read that I claimed it is not happening or not going to happen in other servers.
whatever you said, but I believe this happening to other servers ._.
Old   #7

Quote:
Well I'm not referring to PH server, I'm referring to ID server, and yet, I also edit koms, the only thing i need is "kom unpacker" and no need to hack the main server of the game. Yet I'm not a spoonfeed like what you've declared in your last sentence. Well somehow, you're rude -_- why react in that way? did I mention! "HEY GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME A KOM,I REALLY NEED ONE!" I already quoted "I still wish WE" yet you did just completely became obscene, -_-, oh well no more time for arguments, I'm learning C++ and Java Script just for Autokill mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EIS]Venipa View Post
Well in that case maybe I could agree with you, but the thing is there is no unpacker existing for now, also maybe the LUA editor can't read the kom files. Somehow there is a way by using C++ and Java Script but both of them are more complicated because you need to edit most of the variables and declared codes inside not like LUA editor only shows the condition and statements which makes it easy to find due to it's organized structure.
Old   #8

Wow... You must be retarded or something. "I only need a kom unpacker and no need to hack the server of the game"? First of all even if you wanted to, YOU can't hack the server of the game. It's not even possible. Assuming for arguement's sake that it is possible, YOU still can't do it. Why? If you're asking for people for a kom unpacker because you can't do it on your own do you even think that YOU can hack a server? Haha. Very funny. And don't think even for a second that just asking for a kom unpacker isn't spoonfeeding. If you really claim that you are not being spoonfed then do everything by yourself. Oh, and just in case you misunderstand, I was just indulging you with your claim that I said you want to be spoonfed because if you read my post, I never said anything like that.