Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very strange problem in starting hacking dekaron

Discussion on Very strange problem in starting hacking dekaron within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very strange problem in starting hacking dekaron

Hi guys! A friend gave me some "hacks" and kind of "step by step" to follow in order to start hacking.
This is what he told me to do:
1-Copy folder GameHi_USA to desktop.
i couldnt do this since, my C:\ is full, so i cut the folder to my D:\
2-put a packmanager in GlobalDk>data
3-launch packmanager, click on Data voice then click on unpack
4-take all the stuff from globalDk>data>unpack>data to globaldk>data
5-remove xigncode from globalDk>bin
6- go to globalDk>bin and put my friend's CRC and Xigncode folders there
7- go to globalDk>data and put a folderd named Share there
8- Go to globalDk>data>shadown.txt and change PackIO 1 to 0 and save
9- Go to desktop and Create new folder with name HACKED
i've done this in my D:\
10- bring the stuff from his ByPass folder to the new folder hacked
11- bring the stuff from his rexignation v1.54 to Hacked folder
12- launche the Launcher in hacked
13- check bypass crc and uncheck the disable xigncode
14- click select file, find dekaron and open
15- launch and start hack.
Now this is what happened. The first time i did it a xigncode window appeared with some failed update and then small window with xsg error warning. Did it again and the game went good....Loading Game...then (here's the weird thing) ended the loading, i'm in the log in screen (you know, with background all characters standing where u have to put ur id and password. Well in this moment, i see no character standing, just a empty "floor look like" low detailed and the log in window....so i tried to log in....log in....i pick my char and choose chann. I'm into Crespo and (i hope im using the right words) what i see is just the floor, the enemies and npcs. I dont see trees, teleports or any other thing or "enviroment item". However i noticed i had vac and non aggro working. Why is the game going so weird? Some texture/meshes problem or what ? Please if u need more info or pics just ask... thx in advance
Old 01/01/2012, 00:45   #2

the thing with empty at log in is from maplist and the thing with no teleport or something if u log on dk square u will see npcs from braiken castle so go in braiken and then go on dk serv
Old 01/01/2012, 00:50   #3

sorry elfull but i'm afraid i'm not understanding what you're telling me.... i should go to braiken on DK to fix the problem ?
Old 01/01/2012, 00:55   #4

man before go on dk square server go in braiken and then relog there
because if u are in crespo u will npc from braiken and everything will look weird to u because u dont know where are npcs and bla bla
Old 01/01/2012, 00:58   #5

i'm blocked in crespo....return scroll doesnt working....if i go near the teleport i dont see the npc of teleport
Old 01/01/2012, 01:01   #6

fk off that man ... go on normal server and then go in braiken is that so hard to try ? but where is no mind is hard for legs trust me ...
Old 01/01/2012, 01:01   #7

if u are in DRACO or TOMB or any other map when you will log on DEKA SQUARE CHANNEL, the MAP you are its actually BRAIKEN. the Npc's will be like in braiken.

yoiur example, the braiken teleport npc its situated in the West-South-West part of the Crespo Teleport
Old 01/01/2012, 01:03   #8

man is that hard to go on normal server and then relog to dk when u are in braiken map ? ...
Old 01/01/2012, 01:09   #9

when i log in i'm in crespo, and there is no way i cant get out of there...no npc teleport, and return scroll dont work...
Old 01/01/2012, 01:10   #10

you must be really stupid tonight

READ DA FAK WHAT DA FAK I WROTE 2 POSTS UP !!!!
Old 01/01/2012, 01:13   #11

c'mon don't get crossed....it must be the champaigne for the new year....however i'll try again
Old 01/01/2012, 01:15   #12

read 1st and then try..alchool its bad for minors
Old 01/01/2012, 01:22   #13

lol i'm not minor, and it was champaigne, not Bourbon! However, i did like u told me. I'm in braiken but the game keeps on looking weird though i change channel or map.... what should i do to make it appear normally ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekka.jpg (142.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 01/01/2012, 01:31   #14

man u are rlly noob ... THATS AGAINST LAG MAN FOR CAN PLAY WITHOUT LAG OR SOMETHING FK IT PLAY IT LIKE THIS OR IF WANT IT NORMAL GO AND UNPACK AGAIN AND GET MAPLIST.CSV FROM DATA/SHARE AND JUST MAKE ON URSELF SPEED AND WALLHACK AND IS OK
Old 01/01/2012, 01:32   #15

its "no walls hack" , its made to have few graphical interferences when u hack -> low lag

no need to unpack, just 1st 3 columns from maplist.csv, make same values like original maplist.csv

CANT USE list for dk-channel:
- cant: +, make options, sockets, use scrolls, use stash, drop items/dils, shop mode, set location.

« @Hacking DF | Heya »