Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alternative to Lexjen bypass - PH ver

Discussion on Alternative to Lexjen bypass - PH ver within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alternative to Lexjen bypass - PH ver

I know for instance that Fiddler might be updated tomorrow and may not going to work any longer for the upcoming update that Garena will be making.

Which brings to my attention, I know an alternative way to bypass the system, but I would like to ask permission from the High ranking people out here to provide steps on how they can bypass the gg.

Sincerely yours, Me. duhhh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] VMware bypass oder Alternative.
08/08/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Wie die überschrift schon sagt..Ich will es über TeamViewer sehn..Ich bezahle bis zur 30Euro..Per PN melden..Bin erst in 2std wieder erreichbar. MFG Max (17)
[S] VMware bypass oder Alternative.
08/08/2011 - CrossFire - 6 Replies
Wie die überschrift schon sagt..Ich will es über TeamViewer sehn..Ich bezahle bis zur 30Euro..Per PN melden..Bin erst in 2std wieder erreichbar. MFG Max (17)
Xigncode bypass alternative
11/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
nebular... is it possible that we could instead of toying with xigncode, toy with cheat engines ability to attach to the process undetected? I think it would take them a while to work that one out.
Alternative: Bypass GG for Cabal Rider (PH)
08/07/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 118 Replies
EDIT: Cabal Rider Team already released a new version of their bot that supports the current GG version. http://www.cabalrider.com/ph.html Programs you need: - Cabal Rider (new or old version) - BotsMall Cabal Bot (you will need this to bypass GG) Download botsmall cabal bot here: CABAL Online PH bot free open beta test! - BotsMall Forum its a legit site, check for viruses if you don't trust me (lol 1 post count)
Emulating 1059 (alternative to the bypass)
06/20/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
Some people still had some questions about how to emulate the GG and some having problems with the bypass itself so I thought I would explain EXACTLY how to emulate GG as an alternative to the new bypass. 1. Goto C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and edit the file hosts. Clear it out unless there are things in there you know you need and add 127.0.0.1 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com. Now save it making sure not to change the file extension. 2. Right click the hosts file and make it...