it is NOT possible, and if you cant even figure out how to do things by yourself you'll never get anywhere, all that info is stored in data36 but still if you manage to spawn/respawn the boss it wont drop anything and you'll get banned in no time
it is NOT possible, and if you cant even figure out how to do things by yourself you'll never get anywhere, all that info is stored in data36 but still if you manage to spawn/respawn the boss it wont drop anything and you'll get banned in no time
Did u tried it?
If not u should be quiet
cuz joni-st tried it and it worked
but the boss didnt drop anything cuz dungeon drops are serversided.
Did u tried it?
If not u should be quiet
cuz joni-st tried it and it worked
but the boss didnt drop anything cuz dungeon drops are serversided.
I did, and I'm telling you it doesn't work because I already tried and got no drops, and if you're gonna say anything, do it from your own experience, not from others, if boss spawned but gave no drop then it DOESN'T work, there's no half points here, either things work on not
I did, and I'm telling you it doesn't work because I already tried and got no drops, and if you're gonna say anything, do it from your own experience, not from others, if boss spawned but gave no drop then it DOESN'T work, there's no half points here, either things work on not
he asked if its possible to RESPAWN RESPAWN !!!!!!!RESPAWN!!!!!!! --->!!!!!!!RESPAWN!!!!!!<---
AND IT IS
BUT HE DIDNT ASK IF HE DROPS STH
I SAID IST POSSIBLE 2 RESPAWN RESPAWN !!!!!!!RESPAWN!!!!!!! --->!!!!!!!RESPAWN!!!!!!<---
AND I SAID BY MYSELF HE DO ---->!!!!!NOT!!!!!<--- DROPS ANYTHING_
JUST READ MORE CAREFULLY
[HELP] Respawn Boss hack 09/29/2013 - Elsword - 7 Replies Can you tell me how I can make a respawn boss mod?
Which Kom and that lua ..
(ASK) Hack Boss Field?? 09/28/2013 - Elsword - 6 Replies is possible to hack boss field spawn? (time of spawn)
or it's server side?
if it possible, anyone success edit that?
Boss respawn 06/25/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies is there a was to find out When bosses are going to respawn ?
field boss timer 11/14/2009 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies i know there a bunch of topics like this but is there one i just want yes or no and maybe a link thanks in advance
how long does it take for a boss to respawn 08/19/2007 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies hi there i was wanting to know how long it takes for a boss to respawn once u kill it well if there is such a timeing it spawns