Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword Koreean -> English

Discussion on Elsword Koreean -> English within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Elsword Koreean -> English

Hello I am wondering if there is any way of translateing the koreean version in english or just a bit so that I can understand the stats and anything . I posted in here cuz I searched the forum and there was no thread like this. Thank you for understanding ^^
Old 08/02/2011, 20:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think there is a way to do that, you may just ask english players that played the game for sometime....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elsword English Verison is Up!!!
08/15/2011 - Elsword - 29 Replies
Hi Guys here the link to elswords home page the game is up and running in usa so have fun and dont hack too some xD http://www.elswordonline.com/
Looking for English/German Guild in KR/JAP Elsword
02/26/2011 - Elsword - 2 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for an english/german guild in the kr/jap version of the game^^ because the EU version kinda sucks, and the KR/Jap versions are much better D: Please post here if you are intrested in having a new member in your guild^^ Thanks!
Elsword HK Union Guild (English Players)
01/24/2011 - Elsword - 0 Replies
we are currently in 40 members if u wanna join just PM these players at HK guyz Kyziel - Guild Leader Ephemeral maxpao Fitz Himaru
Need Elsword English
08/20/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
i nedd it plz