Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword HK Union Guild (English Players)

Discussion on Elsword HK Union Guild (English Players) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Elsword HK Union Guild (English Players)

we are currently in 40 members

if u wanna join just PM these players at HK guyz

Kyziel - Guild Leader
Ephemeral
maxpao
Fitz
Himaru

All Members Speak English
but lot's of 'em are Philippines Nationality

Tags
elsword

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Union/Guild Emblem competition SW "Renegades" Union!
03/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 52 Replies
Because some poeple dont like the emblem we have now. We want to get a new 1. Vote by your guild leader !! http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/676/unionmarks.p ng My favoriet
Looking for English/German Guild in KR/JAP Elsword
02/26/2011 - Elsword - 2 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for an english/german guild in the kr/jap version of the game^^ because the EU version kinda sucks, and the KR/Jap versions are much better D: Please post here if you are intrested in having a new member in your guild^^ Thanks!
Csro Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server
01/15/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi Im looking for English speaking Players and or guild on the new server 灭世魔尊 in Div 2 I live in gmt+9 so I have been trying to party with the chinese but. . .whenever I try to join a party I get denied(even when im the highest level trying to join) Or if I do get to join a party I get banned as Im running to their spot, or when I acutally dont get banned and do get to join, 80% of the party members are botting. . . so, I would like to play with English speaking players on this...
Need Elsword English
08/20/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
i nedd it plz
Guild/Union [sjSRO]
03/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello, I currently have a level 4 guild looking for English speaking players to join and we are looking to make alliances with some English speaking unions. Some details about us is that we are a fairly new guild, we love to have fun but we get serious when needed, we are guild of Thieves. Our guild name is AlphaOmega. Requirements to join; -At least know how to communicate enough in English to be able to speak to fellow guild members and union members. -Any level is allowed. -You...